Emoting in New World is something that’s incredibly easy to pull off, if you know exactly what you’re doing. The problem is, the game doesn’t explicitly tell you during its tutorial stages, and with one of the game’s pre-order bonuses being a Fist Bump emote, chances are you’ll want to use it. Here’s everything you need to know on how to emote in New World.
The good news is regardless of what emote you want to use, you’re going to access them all the same way by simply opening up the ’emote menu.’ We’ve explained how to access this down below.
Emoting in New World
To emote in New World, press ‘P’ on your keyboard to bring up the list of emotes available to you, as well as those that you can purchase from the in-game store, or otherwise unlock.
Simply left-click on any unlocked emotes you have and your character will immediately do it.
Unlocking More Emotes
As noted above, you can unlock more emotes by purchasing them from the in-game store with the premium currency, or unlocked via other, undisclosed methods in-game.
You’ll know which emotes you can purchase from the store, as these are marked with a shopping cart icon and their price is shown when you hover over them with your mouse.
We also expect more emotes to be added into New World as time goes on. For now, however, we imagine these are relatively low-down on the development team’s priority list while they focus on the massive influx of players logging into, and subsequently causing all kinds of problems for, the servers.
- New World’s Server Transfers Get Paused as Devs Patch Out New Gold Dupe Exploit
- Never Mind, New World Will Have Cross-Region Transfers After All
- How Buying a House in New World Made Me a Slave of Capitalism
- New World Players are Mass Reporting Each Other to Win Faction Wars
- New World’s Server Transfer Feature Gets Delayed; Players No Longer Able to Transfer Between Regions