New World is among the most anticipated MMORPGs in years, and for those who have been twiddling their thumbs while waiting for the game’s full launch after its beta earlier this summer, there isn’t much longer to wait. Here’s everything you need to know about what time New World servers go live.
What Time New World Servers Go Live
Regardless of which region you are playing from, public access to New World servers will begin on launch day, tomorrow, Tuesday, Sept. 28. That said, however, each region has a slightly different start time, which are both pictured above and listed below.
- 8AM CEST EU Servers will launch (9/27 at 11pm PT)
- 8AM BRT South American Servers will launch (9/28 4am PT)
- 9PM AEST Australian Servers will launch (9/28 4am PT)
- 8AM ET NA East Coast Server will launch (9/28 at 5am PT)
- 8AM PT NA West Coast Servers will launch
What Time You Can Download New World
If you fancy getting one step ahead of the game, you can actually download and install New World already via Steam. The client was made available to download earlier today, Monday, Sept. 27 at 8AM PT. To do so, simply pre-order the game from New World’s website and then activate your Steam Code as you would any other game; you will be able to download it and have the game ready ahead of the server’s start time tomorrow.
That should be everything you need to know about what time New World servers go live. Twinfinite will be covering the game extensively over the coming weeks, so keep us on your radar for more handy tips and guides moving forward. For those not up to speed with the game but want to learn more, check out a recent trailer that introduced some of its key features here.
- Riders Republic: How to Switch to First-Person & Third-Person Views
- Riders Republic: How to Skip Cutscenes & Dialogue
- Riders Republic All Hairstyles: How to Change Haircut
- Riders Republic Zen Mode Explained: How It Works & What’s Different
- Riders Republic: Is There a Difficulty Achievement & Trophy? Answered