New World Feathers are a crafting ingredient used in many Engineering recipes. Given Engineering is the main trade skill you’ll need to make improved gear such as weapons and armor, you’ll definitely want to make sure you’ve got a healthy supply of the stuff. Here, we’ll be talking you through how to get feathers in New World.
Getting Feathers in New World
Cutting right to the chase, New World Feathers can be obtained by killing Turkeys, or gathering them at Turkey Nests.
Turkeys can be found pretty much everywhere across New World’s map, as shown in the screenshot below.
They’re pretty easy to spot as they are giant winged creatures, so you’ll likely see them when you’re walking around any open, wild areas. You’ll find a ton of them in particular around the southern section of the island, so we recommend heading there.
Once you do spot a turkey, simply hit it once with any weapon and you’ll kill it. Then press E when stood next to its body to gather the Feathers (and Poultry) from it.
Turkey Nests can also be searched and often turn up New World Feathers, as well as Eggs. These are often found near any turkeys you find wandering about in the wild and will be on the floor, so simply keep your eye out for anything that looks like a nest and press ‘E’ to search it when stood next to one.
That’s everything you need to know on how to get feathers in New World. For more tips, tricks and guides, head over to our wiki, or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- New World’s Server Transfers Get Paused as Devs Patch Out New Gold Dupe Exploit
- Never Mind, New World Will Have Cross-Region Transfers After All
- How Buying a House in New World Made Me a Slave of Capitalism
- New World Players are Mass Reporting Each Other to Win Faction Wars
- New World’s Server Transfer Feature Gets Delayed; Players No Longer Able to Transfer Between Regions