The Division 2 Guides, Tips, Tricks & General Info
The Division 2 is the latest ‘game as a service’ courtesy of the talented teams at Ubisoft Reflections and Massive Entertainment. This time, the action moves to Washington D.C. as players fight back against the lawlessness permeating through the capital and put an end to the four enemy factions vying for control.
You’ll be able to take on your mission alone or with friends, and can finetune your character loadout to perfectly match your playstyle. With SHD Tech, Base of Operations upgrades, perks, and more weapons than you can shake a stick at, there’s plenty of depth to sink your teeth into here.
Then you’ve got the revamped Dark Zones, too, offering a PvEvP experience, and the opportunity to net yourself some incredibly powerful loot… as well as just be a pain in the ass to other Agents.
Top that off with Ubisoft’s promise for ever-evolving end game content in The Division 2, and there’s enough content to keep you occupied for hours.
The Division 2 Launch Trailer
Our The Division 2 guide wiki will help you through everything from which skills to pick, what the best specialization is for you to choose, what the max level cap is, best weapons guides, and all of the basics, too. You can check it all out down below.
The Division 2 Important Info
- Release Date: March 15, 2019 (March 12 for early access)
- Developer: Ubisoft Reflections, Massive Entertainment
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PC
General Info & Tips
If you’re looking for an answer to anything from whether or not The Division 2 is enhanced for Xbox One X or PS4 Pro, or just whether it’s crossplay compatible, you’ll find your answer here.
- What the Preload & Unlock Times Are
- What the Download & Install Size Is
- Is it PS4 Pro Compatible & Xbox One X Enhanced? Answered
- Are There Cheats? Answered
- Is There Splitscreen Local Co-Op Multiplayer? Answered
- All Versions & How Much They Cost to Buy
- What You Need to Know About Cross Platform Play
- Is it Open World? Answered
- How to Play Division 2 Early Access
- Is There New Game Plus? Answered
- How to Redeem Capitol Defender DLC Pack
- How to Change Server
- How to Assign Staff to Base of Operations
- How to Get Premium Credits & All Microtransaction Prices
- Is There a Difficulty Trophy & Achievement? Answered
- Year 1 Pass Details: What it Is, Release Date & More
- How to Fix No Sound Issue & Audio Bug
- Delta 03 Explained: How to Fix Delta 03 Error & What It Is
- How to Get Beta Rewards & What They Are
Here’s where you’ll find all the answers to things like how to save, play co-op multiplayer with friends, and more.
- What the Map Looks Like
- Beginner Tips & Tricks
- How to Save
- How to Change Weapons (Sidearm & Secondary Weapon)
- How to Show & Hide GPS Route (Toggle GPS)
- How to Give Items to Other Players
- How to Play Co-Op Multiplayer With Friends
- How to Use Photo Mode
- How to Fast Travel
- How to Get Food & What it’s Used For
- How to Unlock Clans
- Where to Find the Stash
- How to Get Money (E-Credits) Fast & Easy
- How to Skip Cutscenes
- How to Throw Grenades
- How to Replay Missions
- How to Heal Your Health
- How to Change Difficulty & All Difficulty Levels
- How to Answer the Backup Call
- How to Get More Armor Packs
- How to Increase Inventory Size
- How to Increase Stash Size
- How to Melee
- How to Roll
- How to Get Trinkets & What They’re Used For
The Division 2 is all about fine-tuning your Agent to suit your playstyle while you save the capital from tyranny. Our character guides will talk you through everything from how to change their appearance, how to level them up quickly, and the best perks and skills to teach them, too.
- Level Up Guide: How to Level Up to 30 Fast
- What the Max Level Cap Is
- How to Start a New Game (New Agent)
- How to Change Character Appearance & Hairstyle
- How to Get Perks & What They All Do
- How to Get & Equip New Skills (Skill Unlocks)
- How to Dance & Get More Emotes
- How to Get SHD Tech & What it’s Used for
- Best Perks & Which You Should Get First
- How to Get More Clothes & Change Outfits
- Best Skills
Weapons & Gear
For everything that’s not a part of your Agent, you’ll want to check out these The Division 2 guides. You’ll find everything from what the best weapons are, how to get high end weapons, the best weapon mods, how to get crafting materials, and more.
- How to Deconstruct Items
- How to Get Hyenas Keys & What They’re Used For
- How to Get More Weapon Slots & Carry More Weapons & Grenades
- How to Mod Weapons
- How to Get More Ammo
- How to Aim Down Sights With a Weapon
- Recalibration Explained: How to Recalibrate Gear, What it Does & More
The Division 2 Endgame Guides
Once you’ve hit the level cap and saved D.C, there’s plenty more content to sink your teeth into. These guides will run you through everything from things to do after beating the game, Specializations, the various different activities to take part in, and a whole lot more.
- How to Unlock Dark Zones
- How to Extract Loot from the Dark Zone
- How to Go Rogue in the Dark Zone
- How to Unlock Strongholds
- Things to Do After Beating The Division 2 (Post Game & End Game)
- Operation Dark Hours Raid: Everything We Know
Did our The Division 2 guide wiki not have an answer to your question? Let us know down below and we’ll do our best to get back to you. We’re also constantly updating this guide wiki with more content, so be sure to check back soon.