Best Perks in Division 2 and Which You Should Get First
As you acquire more SHD Tech points in The Division 2, you’ll be able to head back to the Base of Operations at the White House to unlock perks that give your character some additional benefits. Here are the best perks in Division 2 you should get first.
Armor Kit 1, 2, 3
This should be pretty self-explanatory, but the Armor Kit perks allow you to carry more Armor Kits on you, which means you have more healing resources on hand during combat.
Even if you already have recovery Skills, those are still on a cooldown timer, and you’ll need Armor Kits to survive in tougher situations. These are relatively cheap as well, making them some of the best perks you need to get first in The Division 2.
Accolades – Best Perks in Division 2
- Headshot Accolade: Headshot kills award an XP bonus.
- Multi-kill Accolade: Killing multiple enemies at the same time award an XP bonus.
- Weakpoints Accolade: Kills triggered by destroying weakpoints award an XP bonus.
- Tactical Kill Accolade: Kills triggered by destroying environment objects award an XP bonus.
- Survivor: Not dying for a long amount of time, solo or in a group, will award increasing XP bonuses.
Everyone knows the real Division 2 only begins when you reach the end game, and to do that, you’ll need to level up quickly. A great way to do that is by getting the Accolades perks early on.
With all these perk tiers unlocked, you’ll be getting bonus experience points for nailing headshots, multi-kills, weakpoint kills, and even just surviving for a good amount of time.
Again, these are all relatively cheap to get, so they’ll definitely be worth your time.
Deconstruction – Best Perks in Division 2
- Deconstruction 1: Deconstruction can yield extra crafting materials.
- Deconstruction 2: Chance for a rare material to be awarded when deconstructing.
You might be tempted to sell your unwanted gear for easy money, but don’t do that. Deconstruction is one of the best perks in Division 2, as this will reward you with so many crafting materials for better gear later on down the line.
The first tier simply gives you more basic materials for deconstructing weapons, like Protective Fabric and Receiver Components. However, with Deconstruction 2, you have a chance of getting Ceramics and Steel as an added bonus.
The rare crafting materials can only be found in the open world and dropped by enemies, making them much harder to come by, which is why Deconstruction 2 is definitely one of the best perks you need to get first.
That’s all you need to know about the best perks Division 2, and which to get first. Be sure to check our Division 2 guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.