It should come as no surprise that Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive age is a massive 100-hour JRPG with tons to see and do. Outside of the lengthy main story, there are sidequests to tackle, optional treasure to find, Mini Medals to collect, casino games to play, and much more.
It can all be a lot to take in, and no doubt you’ll need some time to find your footing in the game.
We’ll help guide you through some of the finer points of the game, as well as specific solutions to specific quests, and more.
There’s also a number of guides to cover basic questions, so let’s jump right in.
Please note that this guide is a work-in-progress and will continue to be updated as we dive deeper into this massive JRPGs. Be sure to check back soon for more guides, or sound off in the comments with a question and we’ll do our best to get you an answer.
- Game Name: Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
- Release Date: Sept. 4, 2018
- Developer: Square Enix
- Publisher: Square Enix
- Platforms: PS4, PC (Steam)
Dragon Quest XI General Info
- How to Redeem Pre-Order DLC
- Is It PS4 Pro Compatible?
- Is it Coming to Xbox One?
- What the Install Size Is
- How Much It Costs
- Is It Open World?
- Is There Splitscreen Local Co-Op Multiplayer?
- Is There Online Co-Op Multiplayer?
Dragon Quest XI Basic Tips and Tricks
- 5 Tips and Tricks For Beginners
- 5 Things I Wish I’d Known Before Starting Dragon Quest XI
- How to Fast Travel
- How to Sprint & Run Faster
- How to Check Quest Log
- How Long it Takes to Beat
- Can You Change Difficulty?
- What Mini Medals Are and How to Use Them
- How to Save Your Game
- How to Use the Crossbow
- What the Max Level Cap Is
- Is There a New Game Plus?
- Is There a Difficulty Trophy?
- Does it Have Cheats?
- Can You Change Character Appearance?
- Can You Change Hairstyle?
- How to Get Clothes & Outfits
- How to Change Clothes and Outfits
- How to Get Money (Gold Fast)
- How to Find Shiny Spots & What They Do
- How to Rewatch Cutscenes
- How to Get More Perfectionist’s Pearls
- How to Open Red Doors
- How to Open Silver Locked Doors
- How to Get Back to Cobblestone
Dragon Quest XI Characters, Combat, and Skills
- How to Level Up Fast
- How to Spend Skill Points
- Best Skills to Get For Every Character
- How to Upgrade Weapons & Armor
- How to Flee Battles
- How to Control Party Members
- How to Switch Party Members During Combat
- How to Switch to Classic Battle Mode
- How to Get More Pep Powers
- How to Beat Dora-in-Grey
- How to Beat the Auroral Serpent
Dragon Quest XI Quest, Costume, and Trophy Related Guides
- How to Get the Cat Suit
- How to Get the Bunny Suit
- Where to Find the Six Orbs
- Where to Go After Nautica
- Where to Find The Soldiers and the Strategist (A Tale of Two Heroes Quest)
- Where to Find Amelia (Amelia in a Pickle Quest)
- How to Complete It Takes Two to Tango (Quest Guide)
- How to Complete A Cactus Cutlet to Die For (Quest Guide)
- All Puff Puff Locations (Puff-Puff Buff Trophy)
- Where to Find Liliane (A Delayed Diploma Quest)
- How to Complete A Right Riddle Sidequest
Dragon Quest XI End-Game Guides
- 6 Things to Do After Beating Dragon Quest XI (Post-Game)
- How to Get the True Ending
- What the Little Blue Ghosts Are
There’s everything you need to know about Dragon Quest XI. Make sure to stick with Twinfinite for more tips, guides, and info on Dragon Quest and other games.