Though it might not seem it at first glance, there’s a lot more to Dynasty Warriors 9 than hacking and slashing your way through hundreds and thousands of enemies. The new open-world format adds a whole bunch of exploration and other distractions to keep you invested in the game for hours on end.
There’re a whole bunch of new features in Dynasty Warriors 9 that make it a pretty great point for newcomers to jump in. To give you guys a helping hand, and you veterans out there who might need a refresher course, we’ve put together this comprehensive guide covering a bunch of different topics and questions. If we haven’t yet answered a question you’ve got on Dynasty Warriors 9, let us know in the comments down below and we’ll do what we can to get you an answer.
Please note, this guide is a work-in-progress and will continue to be updated as we tackle more of the game. Be sure to comment down below if you need help with something in particular, or check back soon.
- Release Date: Feb. 13, 2018
- Developer: Arc System Works
- Publisher: Bandai Namco
- Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PC
Dynasty Warriors 9 General Info
- How Big the Map Is
- How Long it Is & How Many Chapters There Are
- Is it Coming to Nintendo Switch?
- What the Install Size Is
- How to Redeem DLC Items
- Is There Co-Op Multiplayer?
- Is There Splitscreen Co-Op?
Dynasty Warriors 9 Unlockables
- Can You Get Red Hare?
- How to Get Epic & Legendary Weapons
- How to Unlock Lu Bu
- How to Get All Playable Characters (Officers)
Dynasty Warriors 9 Character Customization
Dynasty Warriors 9 Combat Tips and Tricks
Dynasty Warriors 9: The Basics
- How to Play Free Mode
- How to Roll & Dodge
- How to Save Your Game
- How to Auto Run
- How to Sprint & Run Faster
- How to Call Your Horse & Ride It
- How to Fast Travel
- How to Get a New Horse
- How to Cook
- How to Fish With a Fishing Rod
- How to Use Items
- How to Heal Your Health
- How to Sneak & Be Stealthy
- How to Speed Up Time (Change Day & Night)
- How to Uncover More of the Map
- How to Train Your Horse
- How to Decorate Your Hideaway House
- How to Get a House or Hideaway
- How to Craft Items, Weapons, Consumables
- How to Get Furniture For Your Hideaway
- Can You Change Languages? (Japanese or English Dub?)
- How to Open Your Map
- How to Change Clothes and Outfits
- How to Get Daobi, Yibiqian, Huanqian, Bubi Coins
- Where to Find Blacksmiths, Coin Collectors, Tea, & More