Today third-party developer Orbx released its Tweed New Haven (KHVN) airport add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The airport was announced a few days ago, and is one of the two commercial airports in Connecticut, benefiting from being right in the middle of one of the most detailed areas of Microsoft Flight Simulator.
It’s currently available on Orbx’s own store for approximately $14.
You can check out a gallery of screenshots below, alongside an official features list.
- The largest Orbx airport in the north-eastern USA to date
- Ultra HD airport buildings with meticulous attention to detail
- Fully functional ground services
- Native Microsoft ground poly in Full PBR
- Perfectly located inside an enormous photogrammetry region with spectacular detail
- Custom static aircraft & GSE created exclusively for KHVN
- Optimized for best performance
- Perfectly located for short flights to NYC, Boston and the entire north-east coast
- Made compatible for Microsoft Flight Simulator by Jordan Gough
Incidentally, if you’re interested in Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons, you can enjoy our recent reviews of Santorini Airport, Sydney Airport, Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Reggio Calabria Airport, Bastia Poretta Airport, Munich Airport, Paris Orly Airport, Newcastle International Airport, Sankt Johann Airfield, Dublin International Airport, and Seoul City Wow. You should also read our interview with the creator of the popular A32NX version of the A320neo.
If you want to learn more about the game, you can read our review that will tell you everything you need to know about Asobo Studio’s game.
Microsoft Flight Simulator is already available for Windows 10 and Steam and will release in summer 2021 for Xbox Series X ad Series S.
A few weeks ago, we learned that over two million players have installed Microsoft Flight Simulator so far on their PCs, and a sizable update has been released just before Christmas.