Today third-party developer Aerosoft released another airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator, and it’s a rather exotic location.
This time around we go to Bali’s I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport (WADD), known for its unique mix of modern and traditional local architecture. It’s developed by A-Flight.
You can find it at Aerosoft’s own store for €20.45including applicable VAT.
Below you can check out a few screenshots and an official features list.
- Custom aerial image for airport and surrounding
- Custom made ground details and textures for aprons, taxiways and runways for realistic depiction of the layout
- Detailed models of airport buildings with PBR materials
- Realistic looking surrounding scenery with custom, Bali-style buildings
- Airport layout and terminal updated to reflect the late 2020 – early 2021 situation of the airport, with new buildings, such as the new south control-tower
- Animated jetways
- Dynamic night-lighting
- Optimized for Performance
Recently, we published our massive interview with head of Microsoft Flight Simulator Jorg Neumann, who provided a lot of new info about the present and future of the sim. A few days ago, we also got to hear more, including a trailer for World Update 4 which will feature France and Benelux.
If you’d like to read more about Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons, you can enjoy our recent reviews of the CRJ 550/700, the PA-28R Arrow III, Kristiansand Airport, Macau City & Airport, Bonaire Flamingo Airport, Milano Linate Airport, the Singapore City Pack, Tokyo Narita Airport, Yao Airport, the F-15 Eagle, the Paris City Pack, Greater Moncton Airport, Tweed New Haven Airport, Santorini Airport, Sydney Airport, Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Reggio Calabria Airport, Bastia Poretta Airport, Munich Airport, Paris Orly Airport, Newcastle International Airport, Sankt Johann Airfield, Dublin International Airport, and Seoul City Wow. We also have a beta preview of Singapore Changi airport.
If you want to learn more about the game itself, you can read our review that will tell you everything you need to know about Asobo Studio’s game.
Microsoft Flight Simulator is already available for Windows 10 and Steam and will release in summer 2021 for Xbox Series X ad Series S.