August is merely days away from being over in the real world and in Animal Crossing: New Horizons too! The nights are getting longer, and that sweltering heat is beginning to subside, which means that Fall is right around the corner –yes, I can smell the pumpkin spice already.
But since August is almost over, that means that a ton of bugs, fish, and other creatures will be saying bye-bye. You only have a couple of days to catch all of these before they’re gone for quite some time.
Do not fret though, we have a list of critters right here that are leaving in August so you can check out which ones you’ve yet to catch in Animal Crossing.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Fish Leaving in August
- Frog – Found in ponds all day with a small shadow size
- Giant Snakehead – Found in ponds between 9 am and 4 pm with a very large shadow
- Killifish – Found in ponds all day with a tiny shadow
- Napoelonfish – Found in the sea between 4 am and 9 pm with a huge shadow
- Squid – Found in the sea all day with a medium-sized shadow
- Which Animal Crossing Cat Villager Are You? Take This Quiz To Find Out!
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Wedding Items
- Big Time Animal Crossing Fan? Keep These 6 Upcoming Games on Your Radar
- 10 Cute Animal Crossing Outfits for the Cool Fall Weather
- 10 Best Animal Crossing Houses That’ll Totally Inspire You