August is merely days away from being over in the real world and in Animal Crossing: New Horizons too! The nights are getting longer, and that sweltering heat is beginning to subside, which means that Fall is right around the corner –yes, I can smell the pumpkin spice already.
But since August is almost over, that means that a ton of bugs, fish, and other creatures will be saying bye-bye. You only have a couple of days to catch all of these before they’re gone for quite some time.
Do not fret though, we have a list of critters right here that are leaving in August so you can check out which ones you’ve yet to catch in Animal Crossing.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Fish Leaving in August
- Frog – Found in ponds all day with a small shadow size
- Giant Snakehead – Found in ponds between 9 am and 4 pm with a very large shadow
- Killifish – Found in ponds all day with a tiny shadow
- Napoelonfish – Found in the sea between 4 am and 9 pm with a huge shadow
- Squid – Found in the sea all day with a medium-sized shadow
- Animal Crossing Player Gets Pascal’s Help Proposing to Girlfriend
- Animal Crossing & Pokemon Crossover With These Adorable Fan-Made Stickers
- More Seasonal Updates Coming to Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing Fans Have Been Getting Creative With This New Way To Customize