It’s officially the start of July, which means that there’s plenty of new fish and bugs for players to catch in Animal Crossing New Horizons. While catching them is completely optional and unnecessary, players wanting to complete the Critterpedia will definitely be interested in checking them out. Here’s everything you need to know about the Giraffe Stag in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
Giraffe Stag Seasonality & Spawn Times
The Giraffe Stag can only be caught during the following months for each hemisphere:
- North hemisphere: July to August
- South hemisphere: January to February
During these months, the Giraffe Stag can only be caught between 5 p.m. to 8 a.m., which means that you’ll need to play during the evening or during the early morning hours if you want to catch this bug.
Catching the Giraffe Stag in Animal Crossing New Horizons
To catch the Giraffe Stag, you’ll first need to equip your net like with any other bug in the game and start exploring your island. In addition to that, you’ll need to have some palm trees on your island.
This bug only spawns on the trunks of palm trees so you’ll want to check your beaches for this one. The spawn rate is flat across all bugs, so it might take you a little while to find one to spawn.
Giraffe Stag Sell Price
This is one of the most valuable bugs you can find in Animal Crossing New Horizons; you can sell it at Nook’s Cranny for a whopping 12,000 bells. This makes it a pretty good bug to farm if you’re trying to make some quick money.
You can also sell it for a premium if Flick happens to be on your island.
That’s all you need to know about how to catch the Giraffe Stag in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Be sure to check our guide wiki for more tips and information on the game. Check out the full list of new July bugs and fish that can be caught in Animal Crossing New Horizons now.
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: All Mermaid DIY Recipes List
- Furifu, Japanese Kimono Company, Releases 10 Yukata Designs For Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get & Use Dream Bell Exchange Tickets
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Rice Grasshopper: How to Catch, Location, Sell Price
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Migratory Locust: How to Catch, Location, Sell Price