July has rolled around so the fish and bugs you can catch in Animal Crossing New Horizons are now a little different. So that you can get a step closer to filling Blathers’ museum, here’s everything you need to know about the Miyama Stag in Animal Crossing New Horizons, including where to find it and how much it sells for.
Miyama Stag Spawn Times & Location in Animal Cross New Horizons
The Miyama Stag is pretty common (more so than similar bugs) and can only be found on trees. You will only be able to find the Miyama Stag during the following months for each hemisphere.
- Northern Hemisphere: July – August
- Southern Hemisphere: January – February
During these months, the Miyama Stag can be caught at any time. Unlike most stag-like bugs in the game, you don’t have to limit yourself to evening bug catching to get it.
How to Catch
Unlike a lot of bugs that you’ll just find wandering around the island, the Miyama Stag will only spawn on trees. That makes them easier to find than those on palm trees since you’ll have them all over your island. Simply head to them and keep your fingers crossed that it has spawned there.
Get your net out and hold A to sneak towards the bug, letting go when next to it to grab it. If you’ve done it at the right time, your little character will show it off before putting it away.
Miyama Stag Sell Price
Once you’ve caught one and if you don’t want to donate it to Blathers so that he can show off in his museum, you can sell it to Timmy and Tommy at Nook’s Cranny for 1000 bells. If Flick visits your island though, you can sell it to him for 50% more, netting you 1500 bells.
That’s everything you need to know about the Miyama Stag in Animal Crossing New Horizons. For more tips and tricks on the ever-evolving game, be sure to check out our wiki guide or search for Twinfinite.
Also, check out the full list of new July bugs and fish that can be caught in Animal Crossing New Horizons now!
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Update Is Bringing Back Festivale
- UK Sales: Animal Crossing New Horizons Beats Ghost of Tsushima; TLOU2 Drops out of Top 10
- Furifu, Japanese Kimono Company, Releases 10 Yukata Designs For Animal Crossing New Horizons