July has brought with a bunch of new bugs and fish for Animal Crossing players to catch. One bug you’ll now be able to catch is the Saw Stag, and for those having trouble finding it, we’ve put together a guide on how to catch a Saw Stag in Animal Crossing New Horizons, including information on its location, and exactly how much you can expect to earn when selling it at Nook’s Cranny.
Seasonality & Spawn Times
The Saw Stag spawns during the year’s hottest months, though the actual month will obviously depend on which hemisphere you’re playing in.
- Northern hesmisphere: July to August
- Southern hemisphere: January to February
During these months, you can find the Saw Stag at any time. There’s no specific window, which means finding one shouldn’t be particularly difficult.
Catching the Saw Stag in Animal Crossing New Horizons
To catch this particular bug, you’ll need to equip the net (here’s a guide on how to get a net if you haven’t one already ) and look for it on trees on your island.
It’s pretty common, so it should be pretty easy to spot. Like all other bugs, though, the spawn rate is random so you might take a few minutes to find one.
Saw Stag Sell Price
This bug can be sold for 2000 bells in Animal Crossing New Horizons, which is pretty decent. That means not only is it worth catching for the purposes of filling out your Critterpedia but also as a good farming source.
Remember, you can sell anything you catch for three times the usual price if Flick’s around on your island.
That’s all you need to know about how to catch the Saw Stag in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Be sure to check our guide wiki for more tips and information on the game. Check out the full list of new July bugs and fish that can be caught in Animal Crossing New Horizons now.
- Animal Crossing Player Gets Pascal’s Help Proposing to Girlfriend
- Animal Crossing & Pokemon Crossover With These Adorable Fan-Made Stickers
- More Seasonal Updates Coming to Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing Fans Have Been Getting Creative With This New Way To Customize