Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 has officially arrived in the form of ‘Invasion.’ As the name suggests, the season has a sci-fi focus, with aliens invading the map and an enormous mothership hovering above the map. The weapon pool has changed, and there are even new futuristic weapons and items players can use to help them secure that Victory Royale. Feeling a little overwhelmed? That’s where this Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 wiki comes in to help you out.
Below, you’ll find guides for every weekly challenge list, how to complete the particularly tricky challenges, how to get specific weapons and skins, and a whole lot more. So, without further ado, let’s dive right into it.
Epic has already confirmed that it’ll be releasing new skins and weapons each week, and will also make changes to the map as the season progresses, so expect plenty of content to keep you coming back in the weeks that follow.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Wiki
Is our Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 wiki missing a guide you think would be handy? Share your thoughts down in the comments below and we’ll do our best to get the guide written up ASAP.
- Release Date: June 8, 2021
- Developer: Epic Games
- Publisher: Epic Games
- Platforms: PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC, Mobile, Switch
Gameplay Basics & General Information
- Getting Rick Sanchez Outfit, Morty Harvesting Tool, Butter Robot Back Bling
- Alien Artifacts: How to Get Them & Customize Kymera Skin
- All Vaulted & Unvaulted Weapons & Items
- Crafting: Getting Nuts & Bolts & All Weapon Upgrades
- Season 7 End Date
Challenge Lists – Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Wiki
- Where to Accept Quests from Payphones
- Converse with Sunny, Abstrakt, Dreamflower, Riot and Bushranger
- Collect Stone from The Aftermath
- Interact with Bunker Jonest’s Conspiracy Board
- Placing Rubber Ducks in Retail Row, Pleasant Park & Believer Beach
We’ll be updating this wiki every week with guides for the latest challenges, new weapons and everything else that comes as part of the weekly updates, so be sure to check back soon.