Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 3 is officially upon us, and that means there’s a fresh set of challenges for players to work their way through. Completing each of the challenges earns you XP which can be used to level up your Battle Pass and unlock more cosmetics. Here’s the complete Fortnite week 3 challenge list of every Epic and Legendary quest.
A special thanks to iFireMonkey over on Twitter for sharing the week 3 challenges before they go live later today.
The week 3 challenges will go live on June 23, 2021 at 9:00 am ET. We’ve listed the amount of XP you’ll earn for completing each challenge next to it.
All Fortnite Week 3 Challenges – Epic & Legendary Quests
- Dance Near a Lit Campfire (1) – 30,000 XP
- Catch Fish at Fishing Spots (5) – 30,000 XP
- Destroy Boats (3) – 30,000 XP
- Glide 20 Meters While Holding a Chicken (20) – 30,000 XP
- Finish in the Top 10 (1) – 30,000 XP
- Travel Between Porta-Potties (1) – 30,000 XP
- Use Nuts and Bolts (3) – 30,000 XP
- Get Slone’s Orders from a Payphone (1) – 15,000 XP
- Converse with Sunny, Joey, or Beach Brutus (1) – 15,000 XP
- Place Welcome Signs in Pleasant Park and Lazy Lake (4) – 30,000 XP
- Place Boomboxes in Believer Beach (2) – 30,000 XP
- Place Alien Light Communication Device on Mountain Tops (2) – 30,000 XP
- Collect Cat Food (2) – 30,000 XP
The Fortnite week 3 challenges are fairly easily, especially the Epic Quests. These largely revolve around you simply using core gameplay mechanics in the Battle Royale mode, such as using an emote by a lit campfire that are used to restore health, catching fish, and destroying boats. Using Nuts and Bolts simply means you need to craft three different items with the materials, and traveling between porta-potties requires you to interact with one and exit out of another.
The Legendary quests are a little trickier, so you can click on each one in the list above to be taken to an individual guide showing you how to complete each one. The only exception here is the Legendary quest that requires players to ‘Get Slone’s Orders from a Payphone.’ Simply find any payphone on the map and interact with it to complete this challenge.
That’s everything you need to know on completing the Fortnite week 3 challenges. For more tips and tricks, head over to our wiki, or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- Fortnite Hosting New Three-Day Concert Festival Called The Rift Tour
- Ninja Explains Why the UFOs are Ruining Fortnite
- Fortnite 17.21 Update Adds Event Countdown Timer & Plasma Cannon Mythic Weapon
- Fortnite Adds Striking Red Ferrari 296 GTB as Driveable Vehicle
- Fortnite Adds NBA Star LeBron James as Part of Icon Series