One of the Fortnite Week 3 legendary quests requires players to ‘Place Welcome Signs in Pleasant Park and Lazy Lake.’ Completing the challenge will award you with 30,000 XP, and you only need to place two welcome signs across both locations to complete it. Here’s where you’ll need to place Fortnite welcome signs in Pleasant Park and Lazy Lake.
Where to Place Welcome Signs in Pleasant Park & Lazy Lake
You only need to place two welcome signs across both Pleasant Park and Lazy Lake, but we’ve provided all 10 locations you can place these signs to complete the Fortnite week 3 challenge.
Pleasant Park Welcome Sign Locations
- The first one can be found on the left-hand side of the soccer pitch, just a little south of the marquee, next to the bleachers.
2. The second Pleasant Park welcome sign can be placed outside the green house on the west side of town.
3. A third welcome sign can be placed by the gazebo at the very center of Pleasant Park on its south side.
4. The fourth welcome sign can be placed outside the red bricked house in the northwest corner of Pleasant Park.
5. The fifth welcome sign can be placed just by the roadside of the road coming into the named location in the northeast corner.
Lazy Lake Welcome Sign Locations
- The first Fortnite welcome sign can be placed just next to the jetty on the west side of Lazy Lake.
2. Another Lazy Lake welcome sign can be placed on the north side of Cap’n Carp (the building at the center of the named location).
3. The third welcome sign location can be found on the east side of town just next to the road leading in.
4. Another Lazy Lake welcome sign can be placed just south of the last location, next to a black iron gate and an orange-leaved tree.
5. The fifth and final welcome sign can be placed in Lazy Lake on the grass just next to the swimming pool in the south of this named location.
If you’re having trouble placing these Fortnite welcome signs before someone comes and eliminates you, give it a few days. Once more players have complete the challenge themselves, both Pleasant Park and Lazy Lake should get a little quieter, making it easier to complete this quest without interruption.
For more tips and tricks, head over to our wiki, or see more of our coverage below.
- Street Fighter’s Cammy and Guile Arrive in Fortnite This Week
- Fortnite 17.30 Update Adds Burst Pulse Rifle, Grab-Itron, New Cosmetics, LTMs & More
- Fortnite’s Rift Tour Is Another Step Towards Its Metaverse Future
- Fortnite’s Rift Tour With Ariana Grande Kicks Off this Weekend
- Fortnite Hosting New Three-Day Concert Festival Called The Rift Tour