Looking for tips on completing the Fortnite week 9 challenges? Here’s everything you need to know about the week 9 Epic and Legendary quests that go live at 9:00am ET today.
As is always the case, thanks to Twitter’s iFireMonkey for sharing the challenges ahead of their official release.
All Fortnite Week 9 Challenges
- Launch Toilets with a Grab-itron (2) – 30,000 XP
- Dance on an Abductor or as a Passenger on a Saucer (1) – 30,000 XP
- Avoid Taking Damage While Dealing 100 Damage to Opponents in a Single Match (1) – 30,000 XP
- Reveal an Opponent with a Recon Scanner, Then Hit Them with a Railgun (1) – 30,000 XP
- Drive an IO Vehicle with Off-Road Tires (1,000) – 30,000 XP
- Use IO Launchpads (1) – 30,000 XP
- Carry an Alien Sample from a Satellite Station’s Dish to an Entrance of Corny Complex (2) – 30,000 XP
- Get Slone’s Orders from a Payphone (1) – 15,000 XP
- Equip a Detector, Then Disable an Alien Billboard in One Match (2) – 45,000 XP
- Collect Resources in Holly Hatchery (100) – 30,000 XP
- Eliminate Trespassers (3) – 30,000 XP
- Place a Bioscanner in an Alien Biome (1) – 30,000 XP
- Place Spy Probes (3) – 30,000 XP
The Fortnite week 9 challenges are largely focused around the impending alien invasion once more. The epic quests are once again straightforward enough, with the only one that’s likely to cause you any major problems being the one requiring you to ‘carry an alien sample from a satellite station’s dish to an entrance of corny complex.’
The legendary quests are a little trickier, requiring players to visit Holly Hatchery for at least two of these — Collect Resources in Holly Hatchery and Place a Bioscanner in an Alien Biome. Placing Spy Probes will see you heading over to Retail Row, and eliminating trespassers simply requires you to gun down some aliens flying around in saucers or abductors.
We’ll have individual challenge guides for some of this week’s trickiest quests, and we’ll link them above, so be sure to check back soon.
That’s everything you need to know on completing the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 9 Challenges. For more tips and tricks on the current season, head over to our wiki, or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- Fortnite Season 8 Story & Battle Pass Trailers Reveal the Return of the Cubes & The Foundation
- Fortnite 17.50 Update Adds Fortnite Crew Legacy Set, Sludgy Swamp Named Location & More
- Fortnite Now Has a Martin Luther King Interactive Experience
- Among Us Devs Speak Out Against Fortnite’s New Impostors Mode
- Fortnite Crosses Over With Free Guy for New Quests and Rewards