The Fortnite week 9 challenges have arrived, and one of them requires players to ‘Place a Bioscanner in an Alien Biome.’ The good news is that you only need to place one of these objects in order to complete this legendary quest, earning you 30,000 XP in the process. Here’s where to place a bioscanner in an Alien biome in Fortnite.
Where to Place a Bioscanner in an Alien Biome in Fortnite
To complete this challenge, you’ll want to head to Holly Hatchery on the west side of the map. When you arrive here, you’ll want to look out for pale blue outlines of an item dotted around Holly Hatchery. It looks like a little screen on a tripod.
The Fortnite Bioscanner locations are marked on the map of Holly Hatchery below:
- In the backyard of the grey house in the southeast corner
- By the east wall of the garden store in the center of Holly Hatchery
- In the backyard of the blue and brick house on the west side.
- In the garage of the house in the northeast corner.
You only need to place a Fortnite bioscanner in one of these locations listed above in order to complete the week 9 legendary quest, so we’d recommend going for any of the three on the outskirts of Holly Hatchery to make it easier to escape once you’ve completed it.
The named location is likely to be very busy for the next few days while players complete this challenge, so if you’re having trouble doing it before getting eliminated, wait a while and then try again. You’ve got a week to complete this legendary quest before it expires, so take your time.
- Fortnite Season 8 Story & Battle Pass Trailers Reveal the Return of the Cubes & The Foundation
- Fortnite 17.50 Update Adds Fortnite Crew Legacy Set, Sludgy Swamp Named Location & More
- Fortnite Now Has a Martin Luther King Interactive Experience
- Among Us Devs Speak Out Against Fortnite’s New Impostors Mode
- Fortnite Crosses Over With Free Guy for New Quests and Rewards