For one of the Fortnite Season 7 Week 8 challenges, you’ll need to ‘Visit Coral Cove, Base Camp Golf & Unremarkable Shack.’ This is a rather straightforward challenge to complete, as long as you know where you’re going. So that’s what this guide will talk you through!
Coral Cove, Base Camp Golf & Unremarkable Shack Locations Map
Cutting right to the chase, the map above has the locations of Coral Cove, Base Camp Golf and Unremarkable Shack circle don your map so you can head right over to them.
Coral Cove is the most obvious of these three locations and can be found in the northwest corner of the map, just north of Believer Beach. It’s name is also marked on your map in-game, so it shouldn’t be too tricky to find.
Next up is Base Camp Golf. This can be found on the snowy mountains just south of Catty Corner. Specifically, you’re looking for two small blue buildings and a bunch of tend, just south of the large vault door in the southeast of Catty Corner.
Finally, the Unremarkable Shack can be found at the very north of the map on the island between Craggy Cliffs and Stealthy Stronghold. The shack can be found on the north west section of the island and is an old wooden building.
That’s everything you need to know on where to visit Coral Cove, Base Camp Golf & Unremarkable Shack in Fortnite. For more tips, tricks and guides, head over to our wiki, or see more coverage on the game below.
- Fortnite Season 8 Story & Battle Pass Trailers Reveal the Return of the Cubes & The Foundation
- Fortnite 17.50 Update Adds Fortnite Crew Legacy Set, Sludgy Swamp Named Location & More
- Fortnite Now Has a Martin Luther King Interactive Experience
- Among Us Devs Speak Out Against Fortnite’s New Impostors Mode
- Fortnite Crosses Over With Free Guy for New Quests and Rewards