Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 has kicked off today, and that means the week 1 challenges are now live. One of these requires players to ‘Accept a Quest from a Payphone’ but if you’re not sure where to find Fortnite payphone locations, this can be a little tricky. We’ll run you through where to find a payphone, and how to accept a quest from one in this guide.
All Fortnite Payphone Locations
All payphone locations in Fortnite are marked on the map below:
For those that like their locations written out in full, these are:
- Believer Beach – east side
- Pleasant Park – south side
- Bridge east of Pleasant Park
- Hill southeast of Craggy Cliffs
- Hill northwest of Steamy Stacks
- Road southwest of Steamy Stacks
- West of Dirty Docks
- Retail Row
- Northeast of Lazy Lake
- Catty Corner
- Bridge east of Misty Meadows
- Misty Meadows
- Hydro 13 Dam
- Slurpy Swamp
- Holly Hedges
When you head to one of these locations, you’ll simply need to look out for a pale yellow box that looks like a payphone, shown in the image below.
How to Accept Quests from Payphones
Once you’ve found one of these payphones, simply walk over to it and press X on Xbox, Square on PS4, E on PC, or Y on Switch to interact with it. You’ll then talk with a random NPC and will be given the opportunity to take on a quest to earn bars.
Quests are basically mini in-game challenges that are fairly simply and reward you with Gold Bars, which can be spent at the different NPCs around the map to hire them for help or just purchase an item or weapon from them.
Outside of that, there’s not a whole lot else you’ll need to know. Simply make sure that you accept the quest and you’ll complete the week 1 challenge. You do not need to complete the quest you’re given over the payphone to complete the quest.
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Adds UFOs, Superman, and Rick Sanchez
- 7 Aliens That Need to Join Fortnite’s Locker in Season 7
- Fortnite Is Teasing a Potential Rick & Morty Crossover Event
- Fortnite Is Getting Improved Graphics and Visuals on PC
- Fortnite Gets a Kelsier Skin From Brandon Sanderson’s Mistborn Fantasy Series