A new season has arrived in Fortnite, and the aliens are upon us in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7. The very first week is kicking off with a bunch of tricky challenges that you’ll need to complete to level up your Battle Pass. Earning this XP allows you to level up, which rewards players with 5 Battle Stars every time they do. These Battle Stars can then be spent on claiming Battle Pass rewards in the order the player wants. In this guide, we’ll run you through how to complete the Fortnite Season 7 week 1 challenges to get you off on the right foot.
All Fortnite Season 7 Week 1 Challenges
- Collect Different Weapon Types (5) – 30,000 XP
- Search Chests at Steamy Stacks or Craggy Cliffs (7) – 30,000 XP
- Deal Damage with the Pulse Rifle (500) – 30,000 XP
- Elimination with the Rail Gun (1) – 30,000 XP
- Accept a Quest from a Payphone (1) – 30,000 XP
- Upgrade Weapons at Upgrade Benches (3) – 30,000 XP
- Buy a Shield Potion from a Mending Machine (1) – 30,000 XP
- Converse with Sunny, Abstrakt, Dreamflower, Riot or Bushranger (3) – 45,000 XP
- Collect Stones from The Aftermath (100) – 30,000 XP
- Collect Different IO Tech Weapons (3) – 30,000 XP
- Interact with Bunker Jonesy’s Conspiracy Board (1) – 30,000 XP
- Place Rubber Ducks in Retail Row, Pleasant Park and Believer Beach (3) – 30,000 XP
A lot of the epic quests in the Fortnite week 1 challenges are fairly straightforward and don’t require much explaining. The only exception here is possibly accepting a quest from a payphone, which simply requires you head to one of the payphones dotted around the map, interact with it, and accept whatever quest the NPC on the other end of the phone offers you. We’ve included a map of all payphone locations below:
The Legendary quests are a little bit trickier, as it requires you to know where different things on the map are. We’ll be guiding these separately throughout the rest of today, and will update this post with direct links and information to help you complete each one, so be sure to check back soon.
That’s everything you need to know on completing the Fortnite Season 7 week 1 challenges. For more tips, tricks and guides, be sure to check out our upcoming Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 wiki, or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Adds UFOs, Superman, and Rick Sanchez
- 7 Aliens That Need to Join Fortnite’s Locker in Season 7
- Fortnite Is Teasing a Potential Rick & Morty Crossover Event
- Fortnite Is Getting Improved Graphics and Visuals on PC
- Fortnite Gets a Kelsier Skin From Brandon Sanderson’s Mistborn Fantasy Series