The final legendary quest in the Fortnite week 4 challenges tasks players with finding the ‘Doomsday Preppers Guide.’ The problem is, the game doesn’t really give you any clue as to where you’ll find it. Fortunately for you, we’ve already pinpointed the Fortnite Doomsday Preppers Guide location, allowing you to tick this challenge off quickly.
This challenge will go live on June 30, 2021. Completing the challenge will earn players 30,000 XP, which can be used to unlock more cosmetics with Battle Stars.
Where to Collect the Doomsday Preppers Guide in Fortnite
The Doomsday Preppers Guide can be found at Hydro 13, just west of Misty Meadows.
Specifically, you want to land at the large building just west of the dam itself.
Head through onto the ground floor and make your way into the office through the pale blue door on the west side of the building.
When you’re inside, you’ll find the Doomsday Preppers Guide on the floor by the desk.
Walk over to it and press Square/ X/ E/ Y to interact with and pick up the Doomsday Preppers Guide. Completing this challenge will earn you 30,000 XP for your Battle Pass.
That’s everything you need to know to find the Doomsday Preppers Guide location. For more tips, tricks and guides, head over to our wiki, or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- Fortnite 17.30 Update Adds Burst Pulse Rifle, Grab-Itron, New Cosmetics, LTMs & More
- Fortnite’s Rift Tour Is Another Step Towards Its Metaverse Future
- Fortnite’s Rift Tour With Ariana Grande Kicks Off this Weekend
- Fortnite Hosting New Three-Day Concert Festival Called The Rift Tour
- Ninja Explains Why the UFOs are Ruining Fortnite