With the release of the Fortnite week 3 challenges, players have another handful of opportunities to grind out some XP to help level up their Battle Pass and unlock more cosmetics from this season. One of these challenges tasks players with “Placing Fortnite Boomboxes in Believer Beach.” Here’s where you’ll need to place them to complete the challenge.
There are only two boomboxes you need to place in this named location, and neither are all that tricky to find when you know where they are. We’ve detailed their locations below, complete with screenshots to help you pinpoint where to go.
Where to Place Boomboxes in Believer Beach
- The first can be placed just next to three deck chairs on the beach, just south of the swimming pool.
2. The second can be found right at the center of Believer Beach, right next to the stage and the large green and pink graffiti painted on the floor. Just next to this you’ll find a table with a satellite next to it. The boombox can be placed on the floor next to this.
Once you’ve placed these two boomboxes in Believer Beach, you’ll complete the Fortnite week 3 challenge and earn yourself 30,000 XP for your troubles.
It’s worth noting that there may be more locations you can place boomboxes in Believer Beach, but these two are relatively close together and can be found really easily.
- Fortnite 17.21 Update Adds Event Countdown Timer & Plasma Cannon Mythic Weapon
- Fortnite Adds Striking Red Ferrari 296 GTB as Driveable Vehicle
- Fortnite Adds NBA Star LeBron James as Part of Icon Series
- Fortnite Player Creates Insane Cyberpunk Cityscape in Creative Mode
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Adds UFOs, Superman, and Rick Sanchez