Fortnite Alien Artifacts are the latest consumable item to be added to the game. Alien Artifacts basically act as an in-game currency that can be used to claim additional styles for the customizable Kymera outfit, which allows you to basically make your own alien skin! In this Alien Artifact locations guide, we’ll explain how to them and how to use them to customize your Kymera outfit.
All Fortnite Alien Artifact Locations
- Center of The Aftermath
- Left side of the Orchard south of Craggy Cliffs
- Northwest section of Catty Corner
- Northeast of Believer Beach by the river
- Northwest of Slurpy Swamp and west of Weeping Woods
- On the satellite southwest of Coral Castle
- On the south-facing wall of the house on the hill northeast of Pleasant Park
- At the north end of the bridge to the south of Corny Complex
- Next to one of the water-filled holes north of Retail Row
- On the ground floor of the building on the east side of the island to the north of Misty Meadows
Alien Artifacts can be found randomly out in the open across the island, or inside Cosmic Chests which are small prism-shaped purple objects.
We’ve marked all the Alien Artifact locations on the map below. We’ll continue to update this map with the new Alien Artifacts that are added to the game each week.
Once you see an artifact or a cosmic chest, simply walk over to it and interact with it. This will automatically be added to your account, and you’ll then be able to spend these when you’re back in the lobby and menu screens.
How to Use Alien Artifacts to Customize Kymera Skin
Once earned, Alien Artifacts can be spend to claim styles for the customizable Kymera outfit.
To use your Alien Artifacts, go to the Battle Pass screen from the main lobby, and select the ‘Customize Kymera’ option.
You’ll now be given a screen showing all of the customizable options for your Kymera skin, and the amount of Alien Artifacts each costs is shown below each one.
Simply select the customization option you want to unlock and complete the purchase. You can now immediately equip the option, or head over to your Locker and edit the Kymera’s style here as you would any other skin.
That’s everything you need to know on how to get Alien Artifacts in Fortnite and what they do. For more tips, tricks and guides, head over to our wiki, search for Twinfinite, or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Adds UFOs, Superman, and Rick Sanchez
- 7 Aliens That Need to Join Fortnite’s Locker in Season 7
- Fortnite Is Teasing a Potential Rick & Morty Crossover Event
- Fortnite Is Getting Improved Graphics and Visuals on PC
- Fortnite Gets a Kelsier Skin From Brandon Sanderson’s Mistborn Fantasy Series