One of the Fortnite week 8 challenges is to converse with characters to identify an Infiltrator. In order to do so, you’ll need to speak to five NPCs (non-playable characters) found across the map. In this guide, we’ll explain what you need to do to identify an infiltrator and give you five NPC locations so you can get this challenge ticked off quickly.
How to Converse with Characters to Identify an Infiltrator in Fortnite
When you find a character, simply walk over to them and press X on Xbox, Square on PlayStation, Y on Switch, or E on PC. This will strike up a conversation with them, and during this, you’ll easily be able to figure out whether or not they’re an infiltrator.
To make things even easier, the fifth character you speak to will always be an infiltrator. As such, it’s simply a case of talking with five different NPCs and then the challenge will complete.
All Fortnite NPC Locations
- Abstrakt – Retail Row (northeast)
- Human Bill – Northeast building in Steamy Stacks
- Guggimon – Lockie’s Lighthouse
- Sunny – Believer Beach pier
- Bunker Jonesy – Lumber Lodge, south of Misty Meadows and Apres Ski
- Bushranger – North of Zero Point Remains
- Dreamflower – Flopper Pond, northeast of Holly Hedges
- Joey – Northwest corner of Dirty Docks
- Hayseed – Steel Farm
- Marigold – Building southeast of Lazy Lake
- Maven – Dinky Dish
- Rick Sanchez – Defiant Dish
- Riot – Yellow Steel Bridge (East of Misty Meadows)
- Rook – Dockside Dish
- Special Forces – Landmark east of Catty Corner
- Swamp Stalker – In a raised shack in the south of Slurpy Swamp
- Doctor Slone – Underground base beneath Corny Complex
- Zyg & Choppy – Hydro-13
- Kymera – Coral Castle
That’s everything you need to know on how to converse with characters to identify an infiltrator for the Fortnite week 8 challenges. For more tips, tricks and guides, head over to our wiki, or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- Fortnite Season 8 Story & Battle Pass Trailers Reveal the Return of the Cubes & The Foundation
- Fortnite 17.50 Update Adds Fortnite Crew Legacy Set, Sludgy Swamp Named Location & More
- Fortnite Now Has a Martin Luther King Interactive Experience
- Among Us Devs Speak Out Against Fortnite’s New Impostors Mode
- Fortnite Crosses Over With Free Guy for New Quests and Rewards