It’s that time again and the new season of Fortnite has rolled around. Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 is all about Marvel and its heroes, so the landscape has changed dramatically.
The map has changed, you’ll be able to play as Wolverine, and you’ll come up against Tony Stark’s grunts as they protect landing sites.
While the characters are all new, there are original skins to unlock, and the map has changed, much of the content that you’ll expect from the new season is the same. You’ll have challenges to complete each week and skins to unlock from the battle pass.
Below, we’ll have all the guides you’ll need so that you don’t waste time completing challenges.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Wiki
Is our Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 wiki missing an answer to a question you have? Sound off in the comments below and we’ll do our best to get you an answer as soon as possible.
- Release Date: Aug. 27, 2020
- Developer: Epic Games
- Publisher: Epic Games
- Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PC, Switch
- What’s New in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4? Everything You Need to Know
- All Vaulted & Unvaulted Weapons & Items
- How to Get Chapter 2 Season 4 Battle Pass
- Season 4 Level XP List: How Much XP You Need to Get From Level 2 – 100
- Season 4 Map: What It Looks Like
- Update Download & Install Size
Battle Pass & Chapter 2 Season 4 Skins
Fortnite Mission Challenge Lists
Fortnite Season 4 Challenge Guides
- Claw Mark Locations: Where to Investigate Mysterious Claw Marks (Wolverine Challenge)
- Quinjet Patrol Landing Site Locations: Where to Eliminate Stark Robots (Week 1 Challenge)
- How to Get Stark Industries Energy Rifle
- Misty Meadows Floating Ring Locations