Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 sure has brought plenty of content with it. Alongside the usual weekly challenges, players will also have the Fortnite Awakening challenges for each unlockable character. Completing these challenges unlocks more cosmetics exclusive to that character. To unlock the Gamma Overload built-in emote for Jennifer Walters, you’ll need to complete a series of challenges. In this guide, we’ll talk you through the Fortnite Jennifer Walters’ Office location.
The first of the Awakening Challenges for Jennifer Walters requires players to complete the following:
- Stage 1 of 3 – Visit Jennifer Walters Office as Jennifer Walters
Of course, with this being a new landmark on the map for this season, you may not have come across it at all depending on where you tend to land on the map.
Fortnite Jennifer Walters Office Location
To find the Fortnite Jennifer Walters Office location, you need to head to Retail Row in the southeast section of the map. It’s in grid reference G6 on your map. Instead of landing on the east side of the map where all the shops are, make your way to the west side where there are more houses.
In the middle of all these houses, you’ll find a longer-looking building, with a sign and a bench out front. There’s also a sign that reads “Law Offices of Jennifer Walters.”
Once you’ve found the Fortnite Jennifer Walters’ office, as long as you’ve selected the Jennifer skin, you should complete the challenge.
You don’t need to go inside to complete the challenge either. As long as you’re within the nearby vicinity, it should automatically complete.
Congratulations, you’re one step closer to unlocking the She-Hulk built-in emote in Fortnite. For more guides, head on over to our guide wiki.
- Fortnite Lazarbeam Skin: How to Get the Bundle, Release Date & Price
- Fortnite Season 5 Event: Zero Point Event Release Date, Leaks & More
- Fortnite: Visit Different Restaurant Kitchens (Week 14 Challenge Guide)
- Fortnite: Where to Harvest Fruits & Vegetables (Week 14 Challenge)
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 14 Challenges: Release Time, How to Complete, XP & More