With the arrival of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 comes a number of new additions to the map, new weapons, cosmetics, and of course, weekly challenges. In this guide, we’ll be running you through the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 week 1 challenges, so you can get off to a good start leveling up your Battle Pass.
Fortnite Week 1 Challenges
- Search Chests at Dirty Docks (7)
- Eliminations at Holly Hedges (3)
- Collect Floating Rings at Misty Meadows (4)
- Eliminate Stark Robots at Quinjet Patrol Landing Sites (5)
- Gas Up a Vehicle at Lazy Lake (1)
- Deal Damage to Opponents with Stark Industries Energy Rifles (1000)
- Eliminate Doctor Doom at Doom’s Domain (3)
- Deal Damage to Opponents at Craggy Cliffs (500)
If you prefer your challenges in image form, you can check out the list, courtesy of Twitter’s iFireMonkey down below.
What’s worth pointing out is the challenge for eliminating Doctor Doom will get you 50,000 XP as opposed to the 25,000 XP dished out for the others. Defeating Doctor Doom is the exact same as taking down the likes of Deadpool, Skye, or any of the villains from previous seasons. Just make sure you don’t get ambushed and eliminated by other players in the process. It’s recommended that you group up with three other players to take Doctor Doom down, so heed this advice.
Other such as collecting floating rings at Misty Meadows are easy. Just look around you for the telltale blue rings floating high up in the sky and build towards them.
We’ll also have individual guides for eliminating Stark Robots at Quinjet Patrol landing sites, so you know where you’re going, as well as how to get the new Stark Industries Energy Rifles that you’ll need to deal 1000 damage to opponents with. Be sure to keep it locked to Twinfinite in the meantime as we dive in.
That’s everything you need to know about the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 week 1 challenges. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our Fortnite coverage below.
- Fortnite: How to Get Storm’s Whirlwind Blast Mythic Ability
- Fortnite Battle Lab: How to Get Bosses & Henchmen
- Fortnite Wolverine Week 5 Challenge: Trask Transport Truck Location
- Fortnite: Drive a Car from Slurpy Swamp to Catty Corner in Under 4 Minutes
- Fortnite: How to Make Stark Robots Dance (Week 5 Challenge)