It’s a Thursday, and as always that means there’s a fresh set of weekly challenges for players to complete in Fortnite. Complete a challenge and earn a chunk of XP that’ll help you rank up your Battle Pass and earn all those superhero-themed cosmetics. In this guide, we’ll run you through the Fortnite week 9 challenges so you know exactly what you’ll need to do to complete them all.
Fortnite Week 9 Challenges
- Search Chests at Holly Hedge (7)
- Eliminations at Slurpy Swamp (3)
- Collect Floating Rings at Steamy Stacks (3)
- Land at Sharky Shell and finish Top 25
- Heal teammates with a Bandage Bazooka (7)
- Deal damage to opponents at Sweaty Sands (500)
- Dance at the highest spot and the lowest spot on the map
The main challenges that will cause people some problems here will be grabbing the floating rings at Steamy Stacks, and dancing at the highest and lowest spots on the map. These locations are going to be very busy, so prepare for a battle when you’re landing here.
Aside from that, the Fortnite week 9 challenges are actually incredibly straightforward. We’re once again searching chests, dealing damage, and eliminating opponents, so just take your time grinding through them and you’ll find the entire thing’s a piece of cake.
Is There a Wolverine Week 9 Challenge?
No. The Wolverine challenges finished a few weeks ago, meaning you’ll only need to complete the set of weekly challenges listed above.
If you’re looking for something else to do in Fortnite right now, you can complete the Fortnitemares 2020 challenges for some spooky rewards.
- Fortnite Announces “Fortnite Crew” Subscription Option
- Next Big Fortnite Event Sees the Arrival of Galactus
- Fortnite Adds In-Game Video Chat for PC and PlayStation
- Fortnite Wildcat Skin: How to Get Switch Exclusive Skin
- Fortnite: How to Get Free Throwback Pickaxe