The Fortnite week 6 challenges are here for Chapter 2 Season 4. That means there’s another 200,000 XP up for grabs if you’re able to complete them all. All that XP will help you level up your Battle Pass and unlock even more cosmetics. In this guide, we’ll run you through the week 6 challenge list so you know exactly what to expect when they go live later on today.
Fortnite Week 6 Challenges List
- Search Chests at Weeping Woods (7)
- Eliminations at Misty Meadows (3)
- Collect Stone from Coral Castle (300)
- Consume a Legendary Fish (1)
- Consume Foraged Items at Holly Hedges
- Ride a Zipline from Retail Row to Steam Stacks (1)
- Deal Damage After Knocking an Opponent Back with Black Panther’s Kinetic Shockwave (1,000)
The challenges this week are incredibly straightforward and shouldn’t take very long to complete. The first six challenges reward players with 25,000 XP. The team challenge this week is the final one in the list, which requires players to deal 1,000 damage after knocking an opponent back with Black Panther’s Kinetic Shockwave. Completing this challenge awards players with 50,000 XP.
Remember, if you’re having trouble completing these challenges, you can always use the Squad Assist feature to have your teammates help you out in a match. You need to enable this, however, so remember to do so before searching for a match.
Week 6 Wolverine Challenge
For this week’s Wolverine challenge, players will need to eliminate Wolverine himself. To do so, you’ll want to head to Weeping Woods. Wolverine will be wandering around here randomly, and he doesn’t have a set location you’ll find him every game.
Load up on loot from some of the buildings in Weeping Woods, then go looking for the long-clawed character. You’ll want to deal as much damage as you possibly can to Wolverine as quickly as possible, as he has regenerative abilities that can make him difficult to down.
We found locating him and then sniping him from a distance to be particularly effective for eliminating him, especially if you can get a headshot!
Week 6 Wolverine Challenge Reward
After defeating Wolverine, you’ll complete the week 6 challenge. You’ll get the Wolverine skin for your troubles.
- Fortnite’s Radio Stations Are Being Interrupted by a Mysterious Message
- Horizon Zero Dawn’s Aloy Is Coming to Fortnite With Her Own LTM (Updated)
- Fortnite 16.20 Update Adds New Bows, Vehicle Mods & Princess Fishstick Skin
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5’s Event Was a Reminder of Just How Far the Game’s Come
- Square Enix Celebrates Tomb Raider Anniversary with Survivor Trilogy Bundle, Fortnite Crossover, & Cookbook