After a summer-themed third season that saw Fortnite’s map turned into an island paradise, today marks the release of an all-new aesthetic for the game. This time, a Marvel crossover event signals the start of an epic new conflict called the Nexus War. Here’s how to get Fortnite’s Chapter 2 Season 4 Battle Pass if you’re wanting to get involved.
How to Get Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Battle Pass
As usual, the start of a new season brings with it an all-new battle pass to get on board with. The content should last roughly 10 weeks, featuring all sorts of mini-events, challenges, and cosmetics for players to unlock.
To get the Fortnite season 4 battle pass you’ll need to purchase 1000 V-Bucks, which costs $10 in real-world money. Here’s a step-by-step that breaks down the full process:
- Purchase V-Bucks if you don’t already have some available. This can be done from the main lobby menu: cycle over to the V-Bucks tab and buy the desired amount. 1,000 is the smallest package, which is enough to get the Battle Pass.
- From there, head over to the Battle Pass tab, which is telegraphed with a black flag.
- You can choose between two options: the standard 950 package or the bundle.
Once you have the season 4 Battle Pass unlocked you’ll be able to kick off your Nexus War experience and grind toward some of the awesome new Thor skins available. This includes the iconic Marvel characters like Ion Man, Storm, Wolverine, and Groot, each with their own custom emote.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for straight away then hold tight as we play through the early portion of this season and add content to our database. For now, you should see some related content below that may prove useful.
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Guide Wiki
- Fortnite Adds Xenomorph and Ripley Skins From Alien
- Alien X Fortnite Crossover Confirmed in New Teaser
- Fortnite: How to Bathe in Purple Pool at Steamy Stacks
- Fortnite: How to Enter Zero Point & What It Is