The Fortnite week 5 challenges have arrived, and players once again have plenty of opportunities to rack up some easy XP. One of these challenges tasks players to ‘Drive a Car from Slurpy Swamp to Catty Corner in Under four minutes without getting out’ in Fortnite. In this guide, we’ll show you the best method to complete this challenge easily.
Driving a Car from Slurpy Swamp to Catty Corner in Under 4 Minutes
First things first, you’ll need to fuel up a vehicle as much as you can so you’ll have no need to get out of the car. Your best bet for this is to head to the gas station just north of Slurpy Swamp by the crossroads. We’ve marked it on the map below.
With a bit of luck, you’ll land here and find a car of some sort parked right outside. Use the gas station pumps to fuel up your car, and then hop in and head south down the road into Slurpy Swamp.
Now all you need to do is follow the road that leads out of the east side of Slurpy Swamp and stick to this road. Don’t risk driving on the grass or up hills, as this can cost you time and may not always work. Simply follow the red line we’ve marked on the map above and you’ll reach Catty Corner way under the four minute time-limit imposed by the challenge.
Once you reach Catty Corner, as long as you haven’t got out of the car, you’ll complete the challenge, earning you 25,000 XP in the process.
It’s a relatively simple week 5 challenge, but at least you know the best route to take. For more tips, tricks, and guides, head on over to our guide wiki, search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage below.
- Fortnite’s Radio Stations Are Being Interrupted by a Mysterious Message
- Horizon Zero Dawn’s Aloy Is Coming to Fortnite With Her Own LTM (Updated)
- Fortnite 16.20 Update Adds New Bows, Vehicle Mods & Princess Fishstick Skin
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5’s Event Was a Reminder of Just How Far the Game’s Come
- Square Enix Celebrates Tomb Raider Anniversary with Survivor Trilogy Bundle, Fortnite Crossover, & Cookbook