The Fortnite week 3 challenges have arrived and that means that there’s another 25,000 XP (and 50,000 XP for one challenge) to earn for each challenge you complete. All that will go a long way towards leveling up your Battle Pass. As such, some players may be wondering just exactly what the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 week 3 challenge are. Down below, you’ll find a complete list, as well as a quick guide on how to complete the Wolverine week 3 challenge.
Fortnite Week 3 Challenges
- Search 7 Chests at Steamy Stacks (25,000 XP)
- Get 3 Eliminations at Retail Row (25,000 XP)
- Collect 500 Wood from Weeping Woods (25,000 XP)
- Visit Panther’s Prowl (25,000 XP)
- Deal 250 Damage with Exploding Gas Pumps or Gas Cans (25,000 XP)
- Place 3 Fire Traps (25,000 XP)
- Eliminate Iron Man at Stark Industries (50,000 XP)
- Deal 500 Damage to Opponents at Misty Meadows (25,000 XP)
Fortnite Wolverine Week 3 Challenge
The Wolverine challenge for this week requires players to ‘Find a Sentinel Head in Dirty Docks.’ If you’re struggling to track it down, try looking just to the west of the named location, where we’ve marked on the map below.
Heading here should see you find a huge Sentinel sprawled across the floor. Clamber up its body and interact with its head to complete the Wolverine week 3 challenge in Fortnite and get the Sentinel Head back bling as your reward.
There you have the complete list of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 3 challenges. If you’re looking for more tips, tricks, and guides on the current season, make your way over to our ever-expanding guide wiki, search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Guide Wiki
- Fortnite Adds Xenomorph and Ripley Skins From Alien
- Alien X Fortnite Crossover Confirmed in New Teaser
- Fortnite: How to Bathe in Purple Pool at Steamy Stacks
- Fortnite: How to Enter Zero Point & What It Is