Fortnite’s next season of content is finally upon us, this time shifting gears in a big way as it changes from a summer-themed island aesthetic an epic Marvel crossover called the Nexus War. As you’d expect, that means the weapon meta has also been revised in a big way. Here’s a list of all vaulted and unvaulted weapons and items in Fortnite Season 4.
All Vaulted & Unvaulted Weapons in Fortnite Season 4
Here’s the full breakdown. As you can see, one of the big takeaways is the return of the Pump Shotgun, one of the most powerful weapons in the game that was removed last season.
Vaulted Weapons & Items
- Tactical Shotgun (all rarities)
- Pistol (Epic/Legendary)
- Rapid Fire SMG (Rare/Epic/Legendary)
- Submachine Gun (all rarities)
- Hunting Rifle (Epic/Legendary)
- Flare Gun (Rare)
- Launch Pad (Epic)
- Stink Bomb (Rare)
- Decoy (Rare/Epic)
Unvaulted Weapons & Items
- Pump Shotgun (all rarities)
- Revolver (Epic/Legendary)
- Scoped Assault Rifle (Uncommon/Rare)
- Tactical Submachine Gun (Uncommon/Rare/Epic)
- Shockwave Grenade (Epic)
- Boogie Bomb (Rare)
- Bounce Pad (Rare)
- Port-a-Fort (Rare)
Some of those changes are likely to cause a stir, but it’s worth noting that just because some weapons have been vaulted for the new season, it doesn’t mean that they’re going to stay that way for the entire duration. It is still possible that further rotations will be introduced during the season.
If you see any other weapons changes, let us know here and we’ll add them to the list.
You should see some related content below that should prove useful, and we’ll be adding more to our database as we play through this early part of the season over the coming hours and days.
- Fortnite: Battle Royale Celebrates Three Years With Free Cake
- Fortnite: How to Get Storm’s Whirlwind Blast Mythic Ability
- Fortnite Battle Lab: How to Get Bosses & Henchmen
- Fortnite Wolverine Week 5 Challenge: Trask Transport Truck Location
- Fortnite: Drive a Car from Slurpy Swamp to Catty Corner in Under 4 Minutes