As we continue to make our way through Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4, players are edging ever-closer to unlocking Wolverine. By completing the Fortnite Wolverine week 5 challenge, players can be one step closer, too. To complete the challenge, players need to ‘Visit a Trask Transport Truck’ in Fortnite. In this guide, we’ll show you exactly where you need to go to make things nice and easy for you.
Where to Find Trask Transport Truck in Fortnite
The Trask Transport Truck can be found in grid coordinates C1, near Homely Hills. The Transport Truck itself is actually a reskin of the Titano Mudflap that can be found elsewhere around the map. You can see its location on the map below.
Another easy way to spot it is the glowing orange rim around this small island, suggesting it was brought to the map either via Thor’s BiFrost or a rift.
At the Trask Transport Truck, you’ll also find between one and three chests depending on that match’s spawns, and between three and five ammo boxes.
As we mentioned above, you don’t actually have to do anything once you reach the Fortnite Trask Transport Truck location to complete the Wolverine week 5 challenge. Simply visiting it is enough to have the challenge complete and take you that one step closer to unlocking the iconic superhero as a skin in the game.
That’s everything you need to know on where to find the Trask Transport Truck in Fortnite. For more tips, tricks, and guides, head on over to our guide wiki, search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage below.
- Fortnite: Bottles of Mesmerizing Violet in Wreckage South of Believer Beach Locations
- Fortnite: Where to Find Bottles of Recruit Green on Weeping Woods Bridge
- Fortnite IO Heist Quest: Where to Find IO Guards in Fortnite Season 8
- Fortnite: Where to Find Bottles of Banana Yellow in Rainbow Rentals (All Locations)
- Fortnite: Where to Find Bottles of Knightly Crimson in Fort Crumpet