One of the week 2 challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 tasks requires players to ‘Bounce on different dog toys at the Ant Manor.’ To help you get the XP up for grabs for completing the challenge, this guide will talk you through the Fortnite Ant Manor location, as well as where to bounce on different dog toys at Ant Manor in Fortnite.
Where Ant Manor Is in Fortnite
Ant Manor can be found just northeast of Holly Hedges, in grid coordinate C5. We’ve put a marker on the map screenshot below to indicate its location.
It’s a raised part of the map, with a large dog house on the top. It’s pretty easy to spot when you begin landing here.
All Dog Toy Locations at Ant Manor
There are four dog toys you need to bounce on at Ant Manor to complete the week 2 challenge in Fortnite.
Ant Manor Dog Toy Locations in Fortnite
- Orange Bone
On the north side of Ant Manor, next to a large boulder and a chest, you’ll find an Orange Bone to bounce on.
- Orange Tennis Ball
Just on the side of the dog house, you’ll find an orange tennis ball dog toy to bounce on.
- Blue and Green Tennis Ball
Head inside the dog house to find a blue and green tennis ball on the ground right in front of you.
- Orange Tennis Ball #2
The final Fortnite Dog Toy at Ant Manor can be found in the hole at the back of the dog house. Jump through the gap in the wooden planks to bounce on it, and back up inside the dog house.
There you have everything you need to know to bounce on dog toys at Ant Manor in Fortnite. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our ever-expanding guide wiki, search for Twinfinite, or have a browse through more of our coverage on the game below.
- Rocket League Llama-Rama Event Offers Playable Fortnite Battle Bus
- Fortnite Wolverine Week 4 Challenge: Launch Off Sentinel Hands Without Touching the Ground
- Fortnite Gatherer Locations: Where to Destroy Gatherers (Week 4 Challenge Guide)
- Fortnite: How to Hack Stark Robots at Stark Industries (Week 4 Challenge)
- Fortnite Collection Location: Where to Destroy Collector Cases (Week 4 Challenge)