Fornite’s week 5 challenges are arriving later today. One of these challenges is related to the Stark Robots that have occupied the map during the current season. Players need to “make a Stark Robot Dance” in Fortnite. In this guide, we’ll show you where to find Stark Robots and how to make them dance so you can complete the challenge and earn the 25,000 XP up for grabs.
Where to Find Stark Robots?
Stark Robots can be found at the Stark Industries named location in the northeast corner of the map. It stands where Frenzy Farm used to be located.
You can also find them at the Quinjet landing spots that are marked with the blue plumes of smoke at the beginning of a match. Keep in mind that Stark Robots will be hostile when they spot you, so make sure you’ve got some weapons and maybe some shield before getting too close.
How to Make a Stark Robot Dance
To make a Stark Robot dance, begin shooting it until it’s downed and then hack it by interacting with it when standing next to it.
After this, use any dance emote yourself when stood next to the Stark Robot and it’ll mimic your disco moves. Once you finish performing the animation, the challenge will complete and you’ll be 25,000 XP better off.
You only need to make one Stark Robot dance to complete the challenge, but consider eliminating any others nearby. If you don’t and they spot you, it can quickly spell the end of the match for you.
That’s everything you need to know on making Stark Robots dance in Fortnite. For more handy challenge guides, head on over to our Fortnite guide wiki, search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage below.
- Fortnite’s Radio Stations Are Being Interrupted by a Mysterious Message
- Horizon Zero Dawn’s Aloy Is Coming to Fortnite With Her Own LTM (Updated)
- Fortnite 16.20 Update Adds New Bows, Vehicle Mods & Princess Fishstick Skin
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5’s Event Was a Reminder of Just How Far the Game’s Come
- Square Enix Celebrates Tomb Raider Anniversary with Survivor Trilogy Bundle, Fortnite Crossover, & Cookbook