It’s Thursday and that means there’s a fresh batch of weekly challenges for fans to enjoy in Fortnite. The Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 week 4 challenges aren’t all that difficult, and reward 25,000 XP each for completing. This XP will go a long way to leveling up your Battle Pass. If you’ve been wondering what the challenges are, this guide will quickly run you through them so you know what to expect.
Fortnite Week 4 Challenges
- Search 7 chests at Slurpy Swamp (25,000 XP)
- Get 3 eliminations at Weeping Woods (25,000 XP)
- Deal 100 damage within 10 seconds of bouncing off an umbrella at Sweaty Sands (25,000 XP)
- Destroy 3 Collector Cases at The Collection (25,000 XP)
- Hack 5 Stark Robots at Stark Industries(25,000 XP)
- Destroy 20 Gatherers (25,000 XP)
- Deal 10000 Damage With A Gatherer’s Remains (50,000 XP)
- Deal 500 damage to opponents at Steamy Stacks (25,000 XP)
- Deal 500 damage to opponents at The Authority (25,000 XP)
A lot of these challenges are pretty straightforward, with a lot of them simply requiring players get eliminations or deal damage in different ways.
The challenges that may cause players some issues are ‘Destroy 3 Collector Cases at The Collection,’ and ‘Hack 5 Stark Robots at Stark Industries,’ and ‘Destroy 20 Gatherers.’
These aren’t necessarily difficult to complete, but require players to go to areas where everyone else will also be going. Therefore, you can expect to miss out on destroying cases, or struggle finding the Stark Robots and Gatherers you need to hack and destroy respectively.
For those challenges, you may be better leaving it a few days before heading to these areas. Once they’re quieter and the first batch of players have completed the challenges, you should be able to complete them much easier without being eliminated in the process.
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Guide Wiki
- Fortnite Adds Xenomorph and Ripley Skins From Alien
- Alien X Fortnite Crossover Confirmed in New Teaser
- Fortnite: How to Bathe in Purple Pool at Steamy Stacks
- Fortnite: How to Enter Zero Point & What It Is