Rocket Panda Games released a new trailer of the upcoming 2D fighting game Phantom Breaker: Omnia introducing another of the playable characters.
To be specific, we take a look at Tokiya Kanzaki, one of the few male members of the game’s waifu-powered cast. You could say he’s the game’s Bruce Wayne, more or less.
“The savvy and charitable 24-year-old “Prince” of pharmaceutical giant, Asklay Group. Wields a longsword named “Setsuna” with ease despite having no previous martial arts experience.
A privileged upbringing masks the tragedy he experienced losing his parents as a child, but this young CEO channels his pain into running his family’s company and helping others. A textbook “good guy” who decides to change history and save his parents—but at what cost?”
This follows a string of more character trailers of which one featuring Mikoto, one showcasing Itsuki herself, one featuring Waka, one starring Yuzuha, one showcasing Ren, one focusing on Ria, one revealing Maestra and Artifactor, one focusing on Sophia, one showcasing Shizuka, one starring Ende, one introducing the Rin & Gaito pair, one focusing on Infinity, one showcasing M, and one starring Cocoa.
You can check the video out below.
“In the game, a mysterious man, known only as ‘Phantom’ appears in Tokyo, to manipulate vulnerable adolescents into fighting each other, bestowing upon them mystical weapons of great strength known as ‘Fu-mension Artifacts.’ In exchange, he promised to grant their wish if they survive. The fierce clashes between these artifacts caused distortions in space-time, which compromised the boundaries between parallel universes. The collapse of these parallel universes would ultimately break the seal, unleashing Phantom’s destructive powers.”
- 20 Characters – Includes all characters from Phantom Breaker: Extra like Kurisu , Makise from Steins;Gate and two brand new characters created specifically for Phantom Breaker: Omnia.
- Three different fighting styles: Quick, Hard, and Omnia – Drastically change your characters’ speed, power, and mechanics based on your choice.
- Complex combos returned and rebalanced – Pulling off amazing combos and special attacks has never been easier as Phantom Breaker: Omnia’s fighting system has been overhauled and rebalanced.
- Dual language audio and more – A first on the Phantom Breaker series, all characters will have English voice acting. The game’s text will be also translated into English, Japanese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified and Traditional Chinese.
- Modern, remixed soundtrack – The background music for each character has been redone and remixed with the option to play the original background music.
- The complete experience – Players can immerse themselves with the stories from both the original Phantom Breaker and Phantom Breaker: Extra.