Microsoft Flight Simulator fans just got a new way to explore the south-western tip of the Iberian Peninsula with Faro Airport.
The new add-on has been released by TropicalSim, and is currently available on SimMarket for roughly $27 including VAT.
It’s certainly a welcome add-on for those who want to enrich Portugal, and below you can check out a gallery of screenshots and an official feature list.
- Highly detailed rendition of Faro Airport / LPFR – Portugal
- Full night illumination
- Includes the new terminal expansion
- Native MSFS Dynamic Lighting
- Custom animated jetway with Faro livery
- Seamless integration with default MSFS scenery
- Usage of MSFS PBR Materials
- Usage of MSFS SDK FlightSim Materials
- Usage of MSFS SDK native gITF models
Incidentally, if you’re interested in Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons, you can enjoy our recent reviews of Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Reggio Calabria Airport, Bastia Poretta Airport, Munich Airport, Paris Orly Airport, Newcastle International Airport, Sankt Johann Airfield, Dublin International Airport, and Seoul City Wow.
If you want to learn more about the game, you can read our review that will tell you everything you need to know about Asobo Studio’s game.
Microsoft Flight Simulator is already available for Windows 10 and Steam and will release in summer 2021 for Xbox Series X ad Series S.
A few weeks ago, we learned that over two million players have installed Microsoft Flight Simulator so far on their PCs, and a new update has been released just before Christmas.