After many years of waiting and wondering, Sony Bend’s latest title has finally arrived. A PS4 exclusive, Days Gone sees players assume the role of Deacon St. John, a bounty hunter trying to survive and pave his way in a world teeming with the undead, known as Freakers.
Add on top of that a motorbike that constantly needs maintaining and refueling, and an ever-changing environment with dynamic weather and you’re in for a tumultuous time as you play through Deacon’s story and uncover the mysteries of the world.
To help you get to grips with the many elements of Days Gone, we’ve put together this handy guide wiki to help you through everything from the basics through to tips for combat, missions, and more.
Days Gone Launch Trailer
Is our Days Gone wiki missing an answer to a question you have? Sound off in the comments below and we’ll do our best to get you an answer as soon as possible.
Days Gone Guide Wiki
- Release Date: April. 26, 2019
- Developer: Sony Bend Studio
- Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Platforms: PlayStation 4
For everything from whether or not Days Gone is going to make use of your PS4 Pro’s extra horsepower, through to what the install size is on your console, our general information section is where you want to be.
- Is it PS4 Pro Compatible? Answered
- What the Preload & Unlock Times Are
- What the Download & Install Size Is
- Is it Open World? Answered
- Is There Co-Op Multiplayer? Answered
- How Much it Costs
- Is There a Difficulty Trophy? Answered
- Are There Cheats? Answered
- How to Redeem Preorder DLC
If you’re having issues getting to grips with the basics, then this is the section you’ll find everything you’re looking for.
- Tips & Tricks for Beginners
- Best Skills to Get First
- How to Save Your Game
- How to Change Difficulty Settings
- How to Get Money (Credits) Fast
- How to Level Up Fast
- How to Fast Travel
- How to Skip Cutscenes
- Can You Replay Missions? Answered
- How to Turn Off Car Alarms
- How to Use the Flashlight
- How to Change Weapons
- How to Turn in Bounties
- Trust System Explained: How it Works, How to Increase Trust Fast
- How to Use Photo Mode
- Can You Change Clothes & Get More Outfits? Answered
- How to Open the Map & What it Looks Like
- How to Upgrade Health, Stamina, Focus
Days Gone Combat Guides
Having troubles taking down the Freakers or human enemies that roam the world of Days Gone? Our combat guides should be exactly what you’re looking for.
- How to Use Binoculars & Tag Enemies
- How to Change Aim Sensitivity
- How to Aim Down Sights
- How to Melee
- How to Heal Your Health
- How to Roll & Dodge Attacks
- How to Beat Breakers
- How to Beat All Freakers Easily (Strengths, Weaknesses, Counters & More)
Motorbike & Items Guides
Deacon’s motorbike is an integral part of the experience as it helps you navigate the world and is essentially our protagonist’s trusty steed. Here’s where you’ll find guides for everything from how to refuel it, how to repair it, and how to drift, too.
- Motorbike Guide: How to Go Faster, Brake, Tricks & More
- How to Get More Ammo
- How to Drift on the Bike (Farewell Drift Trophy)
- How to Increase Inventory Size & Carry More
- How to Customize & Upgrade the Motorbike
- How to Repair the Motorbike
- How to Get Fuel
Days Gone Mission Guides
Struggling to figure out how to beat a certain mission or where a particular item is that you need to complete a mission? Our mission guides section is the right place for you.
Secrets & Spoilers
Got a story spoiler lingering on your mind? Or just intrigued if there are easter eggs or what happens in Days Gone’s story without playing through the entire thing? Our secrets and spoilers section has everything you’re looking for.
We’ll be updating our Days Gone guide wiki as we dive deeper into the game and answer your questions, so be sure to check back soon.