The original The Crew introduced us to a sprawling map of the United States to drive across at our leisure alone, or with friends. The Crew 2 intends to go one step further, allowing you to drive, boat, or fly your way across its enormous map. With a plethora of races and challenges scattered across it, there’s plenty to sink your teeth into in The Crew 2.
To give you a helping hand, we’ve put together this guide wiki to run you through everything from basic information about the game, through to the more complex elements, too. So without further ado, lets dive in.
This guide wiki is a work-in-progress and will continue to be updated as we play through more of The Crew 2. If you’re looking for the answer to a specific question, sound off in the comments below and we’ll do our best to get you an answer.
- Release Date: June 29, 2018
- Developer: Ivory Tower
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Platforms: PS4, Xbox One and PC
The Crew 2: General Info
The Crew 2: Commonly Asked Questions
- Is it Coming to PS3? What You Need to Know
- Is it Cross Platform? What You Need to Know
- Is There Splitscreen Co-Op Multiplayer?
- Is it Open World?
- Does Rising Star Make a Difference?
- Can You Play Single Player?
- Is It Xbox One X Enhanced?
- Is It PS4 Pro Compatible?
- What’s in the Season Pass
- How to Change Difficulty
The Crew 2: The Basics
- Tips and Tricks for Beginners
- How to Drift
- How to Save Your Game
- How to Use Photo Mode
- How to Play With Friends
- How to Get Back on Track
- How to Change Vehicles
- How to Restart a Race
- How to Use Livetrack & What it Is
- How to Play Co-Op Multiplayer
- How to Get U-Play Reward Items
- How to Turn Off Notifications (Highlights, Event, Photo Op)
- How to Turn Off Radio Music
- How to Change to First Person View
- How to Exit The Crew 2
The Crew 2: Vehicle Upgrade Wiki