Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 is officially here, continuing the story of the Battle Royale island with the culmination of Agent Jones’ mission in the Zero Crisis finale, which we played through as a single-player mission before diving into Season 6 proper.
With the release of a new season comes a bunch of new content. From a Battle Pass teeming with fresh, new cosmetics and skins to unlock, through to a handful of new weapons (and vaulted weapons) to shake up how you’ll be getting those elims.
Round it out with some changes to the Battle Royale island map, and a number of new features to go with it, and there’s more than enough to keep this Battle Royale juggernaut feeling fresh and chugging along for the next 10-15 weeks.
But what if you’re a newcomer or you’re just trying to get back into Fortnite after a bit of a break? Maybe you just need a hand with those weekly quests (challenges). Whatever the case may be, you’re in the perfect place.
In this Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 guide wiki, we’ll run you through everything you need to know about the new season and will continue to update it as new challenges and content is added to the game throughout. So, without further ado, let’s dive right on in.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Wiki
Is our Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 wiki missing an answer to a question you have? Sound off in the comments below and we’ll do our best to get you an answer as soon as possible.
- Release Date: March 16, 2021
- Developer: Epic Games
- Publisher: Epic Games
- Platforms: PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC, Switch
- What the Map Looks Like
- Tier 100 Skin
- Season 6 End Date
- Update Size
- Vaulted & New Weapons & Items
- Skipping Fortnite Cinematics
- Getting Armored Batman & Rebirth Harley Quinn Skins
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Gameplay Guides
- How to Get Animal Bones Mechanical Parts & Stink Sacs
- How to Craft Weapons & Items
- How to Get Wolf Fang & Wolf Spawn Locations
Weekly Challenge Lists
- Week 1 Challenges
- Week 2 Challenges
- Week 3 Challenges
- Week 4 Challenges
- Week 5 Challenges
- Week 6 Challenges
- Week 7 Challenges
- Week 8 Challenges
- Week 9 Challenges
- Week 10 Challenges
Weekly Challenge Guides
- Where to Find Golden Artifacts Near The Spire (Week 1 Challenge)
- Hunter’s Cloak: How to Craft & What It Does (Week 1 Challenge)
- Crafting Mechanical Bow (Week 2 Challenge)
- Crafting Mechanical Shockwave Bow (Week 2 Challenge)
- Crafting Mechanical Explosive Bow (Week 2 Challenge)
- Where to Find Literature Samples at Pleasant Park, Lazy Lake, Retail Row (Week 2 Challenge)
- Taming Boars, Chickens & Wolves (Week 2 Challenge)
- Visit Fancy View, Rainbow Rentals & Lockie’s Lighthouse
- Marking Weapons of Different Rarities
Battle Pass Skin Challenges & Other Quest Guides
- Neymar Jr Quests: How to Get Neymar Jr Skin & Cosmetics
- Unlocking Raz Glyph Master Style
- Retrieve Cult Artifact from the Spire
- Don a Disguise & Strike 3 Resonant Crystals
- Investigate an Anomaly Detected in Lazy Lake
- Investigate an Anomaly Detected in Stealthy Stronghold
- Playing Spire’s Message at Guardian Outpost
- All Joneses Locations: Where to Talk to the Jonesey’s
- Soccer Character Locations: Where to Talk to Soccer Players & Score a Goal
- Getting the Gold Lara Croft Skin
Be sure to check back each and every week for a breakdown of the weekly challenges and any new features that are added to the game throughout season 6.