The second group of Fortnite’s ‘The Spire’ quests have just released alongside the v16.20 update today. Completing these challenges will allow players to eventually unlock the Raz Master Glyph Style. One new challenge requires players to ‘Talk to the Joneses.’ In this guide, we’ll show you all Fortnite Joneses locations and what you need to do to complete the challenge.
All Joneses Locations in Fortnite
There are five Joneses to find across Fortnite’s map, and we’ve marked all of their locations below with red circles.
For those who prefer their locations in written form, we’ve summarised these below:
- Sweaty Sands – You’ll find one of the Joneses here standing on the beach over on the west side.
- Steamy Stacks Island – Head to the island northeast of Steamy Stacks. This Jonesy is pretty impossible to miss!
- The Spire – Just southeast of this named location, you’ll find a Jonesy in a dinosaur costume by a cluster of buildings and rubble. He’ll be walking somewhere around this area..
- Lazy Lake – In the spa and resort in the very southwest corner of this named location is another Jones in a white jumpsuit and a black and white checkered neckerchief.
- Slurpy Swamp – Go to the large building in the northeast of Slurpy Swamp and head up to the upper floor. You’ll find a Slurp-colored Jonesy in a black outfit.
How to Talk to the Joneses
Once you’ve found each of the Joneses, press X/ Square/ Y/ E to interact with them and then select the ‘The Spire’ option.
It’s the option furthest to the left on the wheel that appears. Listen to them talk and then move on.
That’s everything you need to know about the Fortnite Joneses locations. For more tips, tricks and guides, head over to our wiki, search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- Fortnite Adds DC’s Beast Boy This Week Alongside Duos Tournament
- Batman Zero Joins Fortnite; Collaborative Comic Series Also Launched
- Court Documents Reveal Fortnite Made Over $9 Billion in Revenue For Epic Over a Two-Year Period
- Fortnite 16.30 Update Adds Neymar Jr Quests, New Bow & LTMs
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite