Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 is officially here, continuing the story of the Battle Royale island with the culmination of Agent Jones’ mission in the Zero Crisis finale, which we played through as a single-player mission before diving into Season 6 proper.
With the release of a new season comes a bunch of new content. From a Battle Pass teeming with fresh, new cosmetics and skins to unlock, through to a handful of new weapons (and vaulted weapons) to shake up how you’ll be getting those elims.
Round it out with some changes to the Battle Royale island map, and a number of new features to go with it, and there’s more than enough to keep this Battle Royale juggernaut feeling fresh and chugging along for the next 10-15 weeks.
But what if you’re a newcomer or you’re just trying to get back into Fortnite after a bit of a break? Maybe you just need a hand with those weekly quests (challenges). Whatever the case may be, you’re in the perfect place.
In this Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 guide wiki, we’ll run you through everything you need to know about the new season and will continue to update it as new challenges and content is added to the game throughout. So, without further ado, let’s dive right on in.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Wiki
Is our Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 wiki missing an answer to a question you have? Sound off in the comments below and we’ll do our best to get you an answer as soon as possible.
- Release Date: March 16, 2021
- Developer: Epic Games
- Publisher: Epic Games
- Platforms: PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC, Switch
- What the Map Looks Like
- Tier 100 Skin
- Season 6 End Date
- Update Size
- Vaulted & New Weapons & Items
- Skipping Fortnite Cinematics
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Gameplay Guides
Weekly Challenge Lists
- Week 1 Challenges
- Week 2 Challenges
Weekly Challenge Guides
- Where to Find Golden Artifacts Near The Spire (Week 1 Challenge)
- Hunter’s Cloak: How to Craft & What It Does (Week 1 Challenge)
- Crafting Mechanical Bow (Week 2 Challenge)
- Crafting Mechanical Shockwave Bow (Week 2 Challenge)
- Crafting Mechanical Explosive Bow (Week 2 Challenge)
- Where to Find Literature Samples at Pleasant Park, Lazy Lake, Retail Row (Week 2 Challenge)
- Taming Boars, Chickens & Wolves (Week 2 Challenge)
Battle Pass Skin Guides
Be sure to check back each and every week for a breakdown of the weekly challenges and any new features that are added to the game throughout season 6.
- Fortnite’s Radio Stations Are Being Interrupted by a Mysterious Message
- Horizon Zero Dawn’s Aloy Is Coming to Fortnite With Her Own LTM (Updated)
- Fortnite 16.20 Update Adds New Bows, Vehicle Mods & Princess Fishstick Skin
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5’s Event Was a Reminder of Just How Far the Game’s Come
- Square Enix Celebrates Tomb Raider Anniversary with Survivor Trilogy Bundle, Fortnite Crossover, & Cookbook