The Fortnite week 5 challenges have been leaked ahead of their official release date on April 15, thanks to dataminers who have been digging through the files of the 16.20 update.
There are seven ‘Epic’ quests, and one ‘Legendary’ quest which has multiple steps. Each ‘Epic’ quest grants 24,000 XP as a reward, while the Legendary quest grants 35,000 XP for completing its first stage, and 24,500 XP for completing each of the four remaining stages.
Thanks to Fortnite dataminer iFireMonkey for sharing the challenges ahead of their official release later this week.
Fortnite Week 5 Challenges
- Deal Damage with SMGs (1000)
- Search Ammo Boxes (5)
- Use a Campfire (1)
- Modify Vehicles with Off-Road Tires (3)
- Drive from Sweaty Sands to Colossal Crops Without Leaving the Vehicle (1)
- Maintain a Speed of 65 or Greater for 4 Seconds in a Vehicle (1)
- Get 2 Seconds of Airtime in a Vehicle (2)
- Legendary Quest: Collect Bars (1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000)
For the most part, the Fortnite week 5 challenges seem very straightforward which you’ll complete naturally from simply playing matches. The only ones that may give you a little trouble are modifying vehicles with off-road tires (A.K.A. Chonkers) that were recently added into the game with Fortnite’s 16.20 update.
Driving from Sweaty Sands to Colossal Crops without leaving the vehicle should be fairly easy, but just make sure you’re sticking to the roads and ensure that you fuel up before starting the journey. With a bit of luck, you’ll be able to also tick off the challenge to ‘Maintain a speed of 65 or greater for 4 seconds’ at the same time as this one.
The Legendary quest does appear to be a bit of a grind, though, requiring players to accumulate 15,000 bars over its five stages. Better get racking up those eliminations and destroying furniture if you’ve any hope of ticking this one off your Quest list.
That’s everything you need to know on the Fortnite week 5 challenges in Chapter 2 Season 6. Looking for more help in the current season? Be sure to check out our wiki, or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- Fortnite Season 8 Story & Battle Pass Trailers Reveal the Return of the Cubes & The Foundation
- Fortnite 17.50 Update Adds Fortnite Crew Legacy Set, Sludgy Swamp Named Location & More
- Fortnite Now Has a Martin Luther King Interactive Experience
- Among Us Devs Speak Out Against Fortnite’s New Impostors Mode
- Fortnite Crosses Over With Free Guy for New Quests and Rewards