The Fortnite week 3 challenges are finally here in Chapter 2 Season 6, giving players yet another chance to grind out hundreds of thousands of XP. In this guide, we’ll be running you through the complete list, so you know what you’ll need to do to earn that XP and level up your Battle Pass.
As is always the case, thanks to iFireMonkey for giving us a sneak peek at the challenges early ahead of their release later today, April 1.
It’s worth noting that, while unlikely at this point, Epic Games could still choose to change the challenges prior to their release at 9am ET / 6am PT. Should this happen, we’ll update this post with the correct Fortnite week 3 challenges.
All Fortnite Week 3 Challenges
- Fly 20 Meters with a Chicken (20) – 24,000 XP
- Hunt a Chicken – 24,000 XP
- Catch Fish at Camp Cod, Lake Canoe or Stealthy Stronghold (5) – 24,000 XP
- Deal Damage with Shotguns (1000) – 24,000 XP
- Get Headshots with Rifles (10) – 24,000 XP
- Deal Damage within 20 Meters Using a Pistol (500) – 24,000 XP
- Eliminate Raptor, Zenith or Blackheart – 24,000 XP
It’s a pretty straightforward list, with pretty much all of these challenges requiring you to do things you’ll naturally do as you play anyway.
The only exception to that may be eliminating Raptor, Zenith or Blackheart, which requires you to track down these NPCs and eliminate them. Even so, if you’re in a Squad, this should be no trouble for you at all.
Week 3 Legendary Challenge
This time around, the legendary challenge has us hunting down Bouncy Eggs hidden across the island. Players will earn a harvester for finding their first 10, with four lots of 24,500 XP awaiting those who get 20, 30, 40 and 50 of these eggs respectively.
- Forage Bouncy Eggs Hidden Around the Island (10, 20, 30, 40, 50) – 24,500 XP + harvester
That’s everything you need to know on how to complete all Fortnite week 3 challenges. For more tips, tricks and guides, head over to our wiki, search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- Fortnite’s Radio Stations Are Being Interrupted by a Mysterious Message
- Horizon Zero Dawn’s Aloy Is Coming to Fortnite With Her Own LTM (Updated)
- Fortnite 16.20 Update Adds New Bows, Vehicle Mods & Princess Fishstick Skin
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5’s Event Was a Reminder of Just How Far the Game’s Come
- Square Enix Celebrates Tomb Raider Anniversary with Survivor Trilogy Bundle, Fortnite Crossover, & Cookbook