With the release of the Fortnite Season 6 Week 7 challenges, players can now earn even more XP to level up their Battle Pass. One of these challenges requires players to ‘Mark Weapons of Different Rarities’ in Fortnite. While on the surface this may sound easy enough, it can actually be quite difficult if you don’t know what the seven different rarities you’ll need to mark are.
Marking Weapons of Different Rarities in Fortnite
To complete the challenge, you need to mark seven weapons of different rarity. There are seven weapon rarities in Fortnite, these are:
- Common – Gray
- Uncommon – Green
- Rare – Blue
- Epic – Purple
- Legendary – Orange
- Exotic – Light Blue
- Mythic – Gold
Now you know the different weapon rarities, all you need to do is find these items laying around the world (or drop them from your inventory if you’re carrying some of them), aim your reticle at the weapon and then press left on the d-pad if you’re playing on console, or the middle mouse button if you’re on PC.
If you’ve done this right, you’ll see a little marker appear above the weapon with the background the color of the rarity noted above. You’ll also notice the challenge progress with each rarity you tick off.
Keep in mind, that the week 7 challenge is specifically asking you to mark weapons with different rarities, and so items or fish won’t count towards it.
- Fortnite Adds DC’s Beast Boy This Week Alongside Duos Tournament
- Batman Zero Joins Fortnite; Collaborative Comic Series Also Launched
- Court Documents Reveal Fortnite Made Over $9 Billion in Revenue For Epic Over a Two-Year Period
- Fortnite 16.30 Update Adds Neymar Jr Quests, New Bow & LTMs
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite