It’s that time of the week again. Fortnite’s 16.30 update has dropped, and dataminers have been busy working their way through the files to get all those tidbits of information for us. In this guide, we’ll be running you through the Fortnite week 7 challenges, so you know what you’ll need to do to earn that sweet, sweet XP.
As always, thanks to iFireMonkey over on Twitter for sharing the challenges ahead of their official release on Thursday, April 29.
All Week 7 Quests in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6
Completing any of the Fortnite week 7 challenges’ Epic quests will reward players with 24,000 XP. The first stage of the Legendary quest will award players with 35,000 XP with each subsequent stage giving 24,500 XP upon completion.
- Makeshift Weapon Elimination (1)
- Primal Weapon Elimination (1)
- Mechanical Weapon Elimination (1)
- Mark Weapons of Different Rarity (1)
- Collect Meat or Peppers (5)
- Consume Foraged Items (3)
- Hunt Raptors (2)
- Damage Opponents (2500)
- Damage Opponents (5000)
- Damage Opponents (7500)
- Damage Opponents (10000)
- Damage Opponents (12500)
The Fortnite week 7 challenges are actually very easy to complete. Racking up a single elimination with each different weapon type at the moment shouldn’t take too long while marking different rarity weapons is as simple as looking at one and pressing left on the d-pad.
Collecting Meat or Peppers can be done by heading to the area surrounding the farmer’s market north of Colossal Crops, while meat can be collected from Boars.
Foraged items include apples, peppers, mushrooms, and anything else you can pick up off the floor and eat. These are littered all over the map, but we’d advise going to Slurpy Swamp and Weeping Woods. Here you should be able to find some Slurp Mushrooms in groups on the floor, which will be more than enough to complete this challenge.
Finally, to hunt Raptors we’d advise heading to Stealthy Stronghold, Catty Corner, or Retail Row as they tend to spawn around here. Just make sure you’re well-equipped to take them on otherwise they can make light work of you.
What do you make of the Fortnite week 7 challenges? Let us know down in the comments below. For more tips and tricks, head over to our wiki.
- Fortnite Chapter 3 Launches; Will Bring Spider-Man & Much More
- Fortnite Chapter 2 ‘The End’ Trailer Teases an Epic Grand Finale
- Fortnite Is Getting a Naruto Crossover Event Next Week
- Fortnite 18.30 Update Adds Combat Pistol, Icy Grappler & Salvaged B.R.U.T.E Donation Boards
- Resident Evil’s Jill Valentine & Chris Redfield Join Fortnite in New Crossover Event