Ahead of the official release of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 4 challenges, we’ve already got a look at what we’re going to have to do to earn plenty of XP to level up your Battle Pass. We’ve run you through all you need to know about the Fortnite week 4 challenges below.
The Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 4 challenges will go live at 9:00 am ET / 2:00 pm BST on April 8, 2021. There are seven Epic challenges, and one Legendary challenge, which requires players to deal damage with Primal weapons. Shout out to LazyLeaks_ for sharing them ahead of their official release.
All Fortnite Week 4 Challenges (April 8, 2021)
- Set structures on fire (10) – 24,000 XP
- Search chests (7) – 24,000 XP
- Eliminate opponents with weapons of Rare rarity or higher (3) – 24,000 XP
- Shockwave wildlife using a shockwave grenade or bow (1) – 24,000 XP
- Tame animals in different matches (3) – 24,000 XP
- Deal explosives damage to opponents (1000) – 24,000 XP
- Revive Teammate (1) – 24,000 XP
- Deal damage with Primal weapons (2500/5000/7500/10000/12500) – 35,000 XP + 24,500 XP x 4
It’s another straightforward set of challenges this time around. The trickiest challenge here will most likely be taming animals in different matches, but get yourself a Hunter’s Cloak and you’ll have it done in no time.
Primal Weapons are fairly common, so you’ll easily rack up that 12,500 damage to complete the Legendary quest throughout the remainder of the season if you’re playing regularly.
The main tip we can give you for this week is play in a Squad if possible, and take your time.
That’s everything you need to know on the Fortnite week 4 challenges. For more tips, tricks and guides, head over to our wiki, search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- Fortnite Season 8 Story & Battle Pass Trailers Reveal the Return of the Cubes & The Foundation
- Fortnite 17.50 Update Adds Fortnite Crew Legacy Set, Sludgy Swamp Named Location & More
- Fortnite Now Has a Martin Luther King Interactive Experience
- Among Us Devs Speak Out Against Fortnite’s New Impostors Mode
- Fortnite Crosses Over With Free Guy for New Quests and Rewards